7

I went inside the Detention room to see the teacher judging us hard with her eyes. "So what mess did you both create" "we were late teacher" Haruto responded "together?" We nooded, here goes another judging look. "Seat here silently and write a essay reflecting on your actions" Seriously? I am too lazy and sleep deprived for that. We sat side by side and the teacher looked extremely disturbed without any possible reason. But I couldn't care less.

I stated at the clock. You freaking kidding me only 10 mins past? I HAVE TO SURVIVE LIKE THIS FOR 110 MORE MINUTES!!! I let out a frustrated sigh as Haruto gave me a concerned look he is too perfect. I just shaked my head reassuring i am fine. I started completing the essay.

I completed the essay to see 30mins past. I secretly tried to take a peek at Haruto to see what he was upto. He was just casually doodling in his paper. I didn't realise i was staring at him when the teacher stood up and i immediately paid my attention to her. "Stay here silently and complete the essay until your time finishes. I will come and check so don't try to escape if you don't want to get in more trouble". I stretched my hands as she went away. "This is so boring" i Heard him say "yeah I should have listened to Jihoon. OH WAIT SHIT-" "What?" Damn i forgot to tell jihoon about my detention. "I forgot to tell him about my detention he is probably waiting for 30 MINS!!!" "Oh no text him" "yeah" i immediately Turned on my phone to see bunch of notifications buzzing all are mostly from Jihoon.

8 calls from Jihoon 🐼

Jihoon 🐼 : hey i am waiting where are you??

it's been over 5mins are you okay??
SIS ARE YOU OKAY???

ITS GETTING LATE WHY ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU!!!

PICK UP THE CALLS

I called Beomgyu and heard about your Detention.

You better have a explanation for freaking me out like that.

And no ice cream for you for these month.

Yujin : NOOO PLEASE I AM SORRY I FORGOT 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NO ICE CREAM FOR A MONTH? hell na i can't survive like that. I banged my head into the desk. "what happened???" Haruto asked "he is angry and he said i can't have ice cream for a month. This is injustice"

Haruto Pov

I chuckled silently. She is cute. " You want to go and have ice cream after Detention?" Shit what if she is not comfortable, will she think of me as desperate? Oh she will surely reject it, but i don't want her to. Shit why isn't she replying. "Y-yeah sure that w-would be great" i feel my heart beating faster.

Yujin pov

"You want to go and have ice cream after Detention?" Wait wait wait is he serious? Am i dreaming? Is he asking me out? How should I respond? "Y-yeah sure that w-would be great" WHY THE FUCK DID I STUTTER. I can't wait!!!!

We talked about random stuffs to kill time. Though he appears intimidating but he is just a big baby. The more i am getting to know him the more i feel like i am Falling for him.

We still have half an hour late when the teacher came "Okay Detention over go home now" we immediately went out. "Finally freedom" "yeah, let's go?" I nodded.

"What do you want?" He asked "chocolate" "okay 2 chocolate please." After receiving our ice cream we sat on this little table. I could feel people staring i mean who wouldn't stare at a person like him. He is like a walking statue. "Ruto- wait i mean Haruto" shit why did I call him that what if he feels uncomfortable now!? "It's fine you can call me Ruto. We are friends right?" Yeah just friends "yeah friends"

Despite being friend-zoned i enjoyed a lot. We got a lot closer today. Should I ask for his number? Or i would seem desperate. Ugh it's now or never "umm ruto. Can I have your number? I mean we are friends and yeah umm my friends they doesn't study at all and i need to someone to check up on lesson with and i mean only if you are comfortable and if not then you can turn me down its completely fine, seriously" Fuckkkk i shouldn't have said that!!! "I was going to ask for your number too and yeah that would be great for me too" i sighed in relief.

We are walking home now, i already told jihoon that I am going out for a bit but to my surprise he said everyone is over our home. Haruto is coming along with me. The others doesn't know that we were together so that would be a surprise for them.