10

I feel free as now i am flying or more like falling down the same cliff, i was about to hit the rocks underneath but instead ended up in someone's arm i looked up wishing to finally see the boy who comes in my nightmare, i looked up. Wait- no way "H-haruto?"

I woke up as i felt my heart beating way fast. I am having mixed feeling about it. The boy in my nightmare is Haruto?? I don't know. I felt my throat drying up so i woke up from my bed to have some water. I did my whole morning routine in a daze as lots of questions started to appear in my head.

Is Haruto really the boy from my nightmare?

Is that the reason he appeared so familiar?

Is it destiny?

Is it wrong?

What should I do?

I took a deep breath as i realised the first thing i should do is calm myself down. I do know i have feelings for that boy and that being involved definitely not helping me to sort out this problem. On second thought how is it even possible to sort this problem out? Ugh i should just be myself and go with the flow.

Reaching the school I noticed new seating arrangement is prepared. Is it really necessary i was hella happy with my seating arrangement. Okay so Yuna is beside Junkyu, Beomgyu with Jisung. Gosh they are together everytime. Haruto with....Clara? Who is she? But where the hell is my seat?? Wait wait i am at last row beside window with no one! Thank God! It is third best at least. First one definitely with Haruto, second with my friends and if not them I would love to be alone.

"GIRL!!!" Yuna hugged me so hard gosh i am dying "i know you are sad but that won't be a great alibi for killing me!" She gave me a apologetic face as she let go of me. Haruto is on the last second seat in the middle row. Wait wait that's the bossy girl i saw yesterday. SERIOUSLY HER!! she is a really pretty girl who is perfectly pulling off the "no-makeup" makeup look. I wish I could do makeup that well. I am always so late that i can't even do any makeup.

Haruto saw me coming so he gave me a big smile i returned him the smile though i am feeling bitter. The Clara girl beside her doesn't look happy with our little interaction. But well i couldn't care less.

Soon the teacher came "Students! I hope you guys are happy with your seating arrangement" a lots of boos and cheers came but i am just looking at how close they are. I shouldn't be bothered but i can't possibly help it. "Well we have a new student today!" The teacher announced as the class broke out into wild cheers. New student? Isn't the exam is like in some weeks.

The new boy entered he have a slim physique with pretty features. Girls will definitely simp over him. Too bad i already have eyes on someone else. "Hello Everyone i am Na Jaemin. Please take care of me" "Jaemin please take the seat beside Yujin" and here i was happy to seat alone. i raise my hand because obviously he doesn't know me. He gave me a smile as he sat beside me. I returned the smile as i moved my eyes back to class i saw Haruto almost glaring. After we locked eyes he immediately looked forward. Weird.

"FINALLY!" Yuna screamed after the bell rang as Junkyu already looked annoyed. "Hey new guy" junkyu gave him the cutest smile. Two cuties interacting. We all decided to eat together with the new guy though Haruto kinda looks upset about it.

I was sitting between Jaemin and Haruto. But i am too hungry to care honestly. "You are close to him?" My heart stopped for a Second, he face is too close to me as he asked with even lower voice "h-huh?" He came he bit closer "are you close to that Jaemin guy?" First to fall you are too close and second i don't even know Jaemin "no i don't even-" before i could complete the sentence a Heard a loud noise. Everyone in our seat was looking at us with the 'OMG' look. I immediately moved my face away from Haruto as i could feel my face burning up "why the hell did you through your water bottle" Beomgyu scolded jisung. "So-" saved by the bell.

We immediately went back to our class. i could feel my face heating up rethinking about the situation back there. "Are you guys dating?" Jaemin excitedly asked "who?" "You and Haruto!" "Oh no no no" "you are blushing!! You like him right??!" I lightly hit me "don't be so loud" "sorry sorry you guys just look so cute together" "thank you i guess..?" "Mention not, i will be rooting for both" i just laughed at his words.

Haruto Pov

I saw Yujin laughing and talking with the new guy. Ugh how i wish I was in that place and here i am stuck with this Clara girl, she is giving me the looks like she is almost ready to eat me. I heard Yujin laughing again. I felt jealous. I need to make move before he does and for that i need a plan. And for the plan i need help. And for the help i need Mashiho! Yes he is the one who can help me the best!