11

( The video is so cute! 🥺💙)

Haruto Pov

I am running back towards mashiho as i jumped into him "yooo calm down bro" "i need your help!" "For?" "Umm...well...to make move on.. you know a girl.." "IT'S YUJIN RIGHT? I KNOW YOU TWO HAVE A THING-" i shoved a chocolate in his mouth to shut him. HE IS EXPOSING ME! "Don't shout!" "Okay okay i will help you!"

Step 1 : Make the girl feel special

Step 2 : try to understand if she feels the same

"And possibly how would I know that?" "Well your case is an exception as i am pretty sure she likes you too" "but i want to be sure!" "Okay okay"

Sub step i - complement her and check if she is blushing

Sub step ii - try to see if she gets jealous

Sub step iii - check if she is giving you extra attention

"You sure this gonna work?" "Trust me bro"

Step 3 - if you feel like she likes you too try to ask her out in friendly dates

Step 4 - if you guys are commenting try to get to know her more

Step 5 - final and most important step confess your feelings to her in the best possible way.

The next day

I went to school a bit earlier as i put a soft drink in her desk and left a short note with it. I smiled to myself. I hope she likes it!

Yujin pov

Finally a day when I am not super late, i went to my classroom to see Haruto casually doodling in his notebook. Cute.

As i went towards my seat i saw a soft drink and a note with it. That's a new thing. I cautiously took the note.

A little gift for a good day

-ruto

Excuse me! I think my heart forgot how to beat for a second. I looked back at him to see him still doodling without a care of the world. I smiled to myself as i went towards him. I patted him to get his attention " thanks for the gift. This is my first time receiving stuffs like this" i smiled at him "oh really? Then I should probably do more!" Omg! "Oh no it's fine!" "Why you don't like it?" "Like it? I absolutely love it!" "Then?" "....." We both broke out into laughter at the same time.

"Excuse me you are in my seat" Clara announced, bitch i am Literally sitting in junkyu's place which is infront of Haruto "well i am pretty sure I am NOT sitting in your place" the whole class's attention was at us including our friends who just seems to arrive "it's your hand which is in my place" Haruto was about to say but i guess I was faster at it "the only thing that is misplaced is your nose which is in my business right now" the whole classed was cheering at my comeback. "EXCUSE ME!!" gosh her voice is annoying "you are well excused" "i- um" you can't win against me girl, she raised her right hand in attempt to slap me but Haruto, My knight in shining armour, hold her hand "don't you dare to hurt her" gosh his voice is sending me shivers.

"Everyone take your seats" the teacher came as we all went back to our place "looks like your Prince Charming came to rescue you" Jaemin teasingly said to me as i blushed "oh shut up" "just get married already" "yeah sure arrange the ceremony, i am coming in 5" i joked along with him. "I hate that bitch though" Jaemin stated after being silent for 2 mins, he sure can't stay silent for more than that but who am I to say that, I myself can't be silent for 5 mins "I hate her too she seems to have a problem with everything" "your comeback was fire though" "i am proud of it too" we both can't help but laugh a bit and that was a wrong move "Mr. Na and Miss Park please be quiet" i immediately averted my gaze but unexpectedly my eyes met with Ruto and he looked.... Hurt? Is he okay?

I was concerned so i secretly texted him.

Yujin : hey are you okay??

Ruto : yeah i am
You seem to be close with that guy. You like him?

Yujin : yo yo yo don't jump into conclusion i don't see him that way and neither does he

Ruto : how can you be so sure?

Yujin : he really is our biggest shipper

FUCK i was not supposed to sent that to him. I immediately looked at him to see his reaction. He smiled? At least his mood got better.

Ruto : we got shippers now?

Yujin : lol yeah

Ruto : btw i saw a café down the streets that day, i wanted to go there. Are you free?

HELL YEAH!

Yujin : yeah sure i am down for it

Ruto : cool. After school?

Yujin : sounds good

I pinched Jaemin hard that he almost screamed but controlled. "You wanna kill me or what" "ruto asking me to go with him to visit this cafe after school" this time he couldn't control, he screamed and then acted like he chocked "omg he is dying" i said to not get into trouble. "Oh no kid have some water" the teacher immediately came to check out the situation. God saved this time.