20

Today is the day when we will go to our vacation! I woke up extra early, got ready, took medicine to not vomit and waiting outside my door waiting for the car. "Sister you do realise that we still have 1 hour left till they arrive right?" A sleepy jihoon asked me "umm yeah and so?" He sighed and shaked his head as he went to get ready. After 5 minutes i realised that my brother is right and it's stupid to wait outside for an hour and tiring so i went inside to disturb jihoon. "Jihoonieeee-" i was ready to hug the life out of him but he immediately pushed me aside "listen sister i love you the most but therr are plenty of works needed to be done so i can't play with you right now" "then let me help-" "the last time you tried to 'help' that made my work double" wow i am offended.

After taking care of the whole house it was still about 5 minutes left before the arrival of others. In the group chat the people and the cars were already decided beforehand by games.

Car 1 - Hyunsuk ( driver) , mashiho, Yoshi, yedam and jeonghan.

Car 2 - jihoon (driver), jaehyuk, jungwoo, doyoung, Asahi.

Car 3 - Yuna ( driver), junkyu, beomgyu, jisung, minho

Car 4 - Haruto ( driver), yujin, jaemin

After a while we were the honking of a car, i immediately jumped and ran out of my house, Yes! It was them. "Brother hurry up!" I hurried jihoon who was busy checking the house for the last time. I hope into my car. It was only me and Haruto for now, Jaemin's house is still few blocks away. "Good morning" he greeted me with a smile all my extrovertness turned into introvert as i shyly greeted him back. He came closer and gave me a quick kiss. I was schocked as i quickly checked my surroundings though there was no one present. "Ruto~ everyone is here" he laughed "no one is here all of them left already let's go now" oh yeah shit.

Neither of us could say anything we were just enjoying the comforting environment. We pulled over at Jaemin's home.
A very happy Jaemin ran to our car. "GOOD MORNING GUYS!" He greeted us "gooood morninggggggo" i replied him back as Haruto greeted him too "good morning". Jaemin is more of a chatterbox so the environment never gets awkward with him. I was chatting away with Jaemin when Haruto said "you guys seems to be very close" i was about to reply him but Jaemin cut me off "no need to be jealous my boy, i would be more into yujin's brother than her" that was unexpected and Haruto was a bit schocked too. "First to fall damn and second ouch" i replied him as he laughed. "You are amazing yujin but you are not my type sorry" Jaemin tried to comfort my fake wound. "Yeah it's better that way" Haruto replied which totally caught me off guard as my cheeks became shade of reddish pink.

After a while letter we reached to our destination. I immediately ran out as the cold breeze of sea hit my face. I wanted to jump into the sea right away but "YUJIN COME BACK HERE WE NEED TO CHOOSE ROOMS AND SETTLE IN AND GET FRESH NOW AND YEAH WE NEED TO EAT" Hyunsuk ranted away. He would definitely be an amazing father in the future.

We were circled up in the living room. And yeah Asahi owns a resort here so it's like a free trip for us.  "So the girls will be in the third room in the first floor" Hyunsuk said as jihoon hold Hyunsuk's hand and sing song "my boy chill out~" which made Hyunsuk even more angry as he slapped his hand away making us all laugh.

Room 1 - Hyunsuk, jihoon, Yoshi and Junkyu

Room 2 - mashiho, jaehyuk, Asahi, yedam

Room 3 - doyoung, Haruto, jungwoo, junghwan

Room 4 - Yujin and Yuna

Room 5 - Jaemin, Minho, jisung, beomgyu

Beomgyu acted to gag hearing the room division "i definately not willing to hear moans at night" Jaemin and beomgyu were getting along pretty well as Jaemin nodded agreeing with beomgyu "who is gonna moan" Yoshi asked as both of them pointed at the known couple as the secret couple aka me Haruto exchanged a quick look. Everyone laughed as jisung threw a friendly yet not so friendly punch at beomgyu "STOP EMBARRASSING ME BITCH" Minho was pretty much unbothered hearing all these.

"ENOUGH ENOUGH" my brother shouted gathering everyones collective attention as he continued "get into your room and get freshen up then we are gonna go and have food, you guys have one hour to get ready hurry up" all of us hurried into our room but right at the moment I was passing Haruto a note was slipped carefully in my hand. I went to my room as i volunteered to use the bathroom first but before that i checked the note

Meet me at the balcony after getting ready. Love you. XOXO
~Your Ruto <3

I was melted away with this note but kept my cool and hurried to get ready. After freshing up i wore a flowey white dress which falls right upto my knees with cute little flowers of black colour painted on it. I matched it up with a pair of rose earning and excused myself from the room as i went to the balcony to see a handsome Haruto standing leaning to the door. "Hey" he greeted "hi" i greeted him back. "You are sure that it's safe here?" I asked while checking my surroundings real quick. "Chill we can use a excuse to cover us up right?" He reasoned. "Yeah that's right..." I trailed off as i shamelessly checking out Haruto "wow women you are stripping me with your eyes" i immediately slapped Haruto's hand "yeah yeah you wish for that" i rolled my eyes.
"That's true" he agreed.

"What's true Haruto"

"Br-brother...?"