6

Where am I? This looks new. It was no more a cliff surrounded by mist. Instead a beach, a very beautiful one. I started to walk, and walk. No one was there. Suddenly I get to see the
Silhouette of a guy. The same guy. I started to run behind him. But this time he was just standing there not running away anymore. But before i could catch him-

"WAKE UP ITS LATE!!!! IT'S 7:30!!!!!" My brother already dragged me out of the bed and i was lying on the floor wrapped in blanket "OKAY OKAY I AM AWAKE" "GO GO WASH UP ITS LATE NO ONE LIKE'S DETENTION" my brother shouted. "Yep yep" i slowly wake up and went to washroom "YOU BETTER GET READY FAST OR ELSE I AM LEAVING YOU" "YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU LOVE ME" "she is blackmailing me now -_-".

He was right we are extremely late class started 10 minutes ago and we just reached the school campus. I am running fast to reach my class when "shit-" I bumped into someone and fell down. What a lucky day. "I am so so so sorry" this voice- "oh it's okay Haruto, it was my fault too" "actually i am la-" "OH SHIT WE ARE LATE" we screamed at the same time and took off running to reach our class.

"So from these experiment we observe that-" "MAY I COME IN" we were out of breath now. I could see my friends making the face that implies we are doomed. "Mr. Watanabe and Miss Park mind to explain what makes you both late?" "I am sorry-" "that's certainly not a reason Miss Park" "We were stuck in traffic" Haruto said Making me look at him "out of all the students only you both got in traffic quite interesting" I HATE HIM "and what do you expect me to do now" "we won't repeat-" Haruto was trying to speak but "Detention for 2 hrs after school. And go stand outside for this class too!" Just great. I went out of the room almost glaring at the teacher but didn't as i don't want the 2 hrs to turn into 3 hrs for the sake of Haruto.

We were standing outside when I remember how to tried to save us by saying we, I felt my heart beating faster. I secretly look at him. He is a extremely handsome young man. His tall physique is something that always stands out. And this detailed features can make any one fall for him. The way he smiles is just perfect and the way he speaks with his deep voice is certainly flattering. "You are staring" oh fuck, i could feel my face warm up. "Oh um yeah, t-thank you for earlier" i tried to change the topic "for?" He raised his eye brows "well you tried to save us for that reason" "that definitely didn't work out though" he said laughing a bit and i couldn't help but chuckle a little too.

We chit chatted through out the first class until the teacher went out glaring at us, i glared at her back too because why not. Then we went inside, i kinda didn't like it, i wanted to talk to him more. "Why were you both so late?" Junkyu asked "overslept" we replied together and then looked at each other and laughed. "Together!?" Yuna gasped "girl!" Oh shit i am red again, i slapped her arm.

We went back to our seats as the next class started. It's kinda weird how I feel these days whenever I am with Haruto. It's like i am getting butterflies, my heart's starts to beat faster. I don't really know if i should call this love? Because it hasn't been long since I get to know him. I just feel more familiar to him and i have no clue why. I was quick to get out of these stream of thoughts as Beomgyu pinched my arm "why-" "let's go let's go i have something important to do" a excites as well as nervous jisung stated "what-" "he is going to give Minho ice americano" Yuna answered before i could ask.

We all were sitting together today divided in 2 tables. We as in my group and my brother's group. And we all were observing Jisung who was going towards Minho's table to give him Americano.

Jisung pov

Damn this is it just some more steps you can do it Jisung!! As i went close to his table i saw him with his friends Chris, Changbin and Hyunjin. I could feel my palms sweating as i went closer to him. "Umm Minho?" I called out for him as he looked at him. Damn he is perfect. "Yeah?" "H-here this is for you" i gave him the drink as fast as possible "thanks..?" He replied a little clueless as i walked out fast but i didn't miss when he uttered "cute". THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!"

YUJIN POV

We all were silently cheering. "Guyssss!!!" Jisung is so happy "i told you bro you can do it" mashiho said. "This is cute" Haruto commented silently to me and there goes my heart beating fast "yeah i am happy for him" "well can I ask you something?" I hummed in response "about your first crush. Who is he?" Shit i chocked "My sister is dying!!" My brother quickly Gave me water and patted my back as i slowly calm down "take care of yourself" Hyunsuk states shaking his head. Haruto gave me a apologetic look. As everyone diverted their attention back to Jisung i silently said to Haruto "that's quite a long time ago and don't even know his name" "did he use to study here?" He asked "nope" "okay" "why though?" I asked "just curious" he replied.

The rest of the day went by usually and i was excited when the bell rang "finally home!" "You have detention" Beomgyu stated casually "nooooooo" Haruto chuckled and dragged me out. Well it isn't that bad too.