Jaune: Ren, talk to me!

Ren: (sadly shaking his head) This is bad.

Jaune's eyes widen in horror.

Jaune: No, no, no, no, not again! Weiss, c'mon, please!!

Meanwhile, Vernal steps onto the platform leading down to the vault.

Cinder: (to Lionheart) Make sure they leave Ruby alive. This won't take long.

Cinder steps onto the platform. Raven looks back a bit as she hears her daughter fighting vainly, shaking her head before she steps on the platform too. The platform then lowers down. Oscar is then shown dodging out of the way as Hazel slams his fist into the ground.

Ozpin: Oscar.

Oscar: No!

Oscar dodges another attack from Hazel.

Ozpin: Oscar!

Oscar: I told you, no!

Oscar gets punched back by Hazel several feet into a column.

Ozpin: Please, let me take over! I can handle him!

Oscar: You told me I needed to fight for myself! (standing back up) So I will.

Ozpin: This is not your fight!

Oscar: What does that mean? Why is he so upset with us?

Hazel: He didn't tell you my tale, did he, boy? (he approaches Oscar menacingly) I thought you looked familiar, to think that evil was inside you when our paths first crossed. (he holds his fists in the air) Your blood won't be on my hands, it'll be on his.

Qrow jumps in the way to block Hazel's attack, but he slams his fist into the ground, the shockwave knocking both him and Oscar back. They both get back up as Qrow engages Hazel. Qrow dodges a punch then slashes at Hazel, who blocks the sword with one arm.

Oscar: What was he talking about?

Hazel: Tell him, Ozpin! Tell him how you KILLED HER!!

Oscar: Her?

Ozpin: Gretchen Rainart was Hazel's sister. Despite her brother's wishes, she enrolled at Beacon Academy to become a Huntress and tragically lost her life on a training mission. Hazel... holds me responsible. Please, let me fight. I know Hazel. He's wounded in a way that cannot be healed.

Hazel: (off screen) You know now! (tossing Qrow aside) You can forgive me for what I'm about to do. (begins approaching Oscar)

Oscar: Did she know?

Hazel stops in place at his inquiry.

Oscar: Did she know the risk of being a Huntress?

Hazel: She was only a child! She wasn't ready!!

Oscar: She made a choice! A choice to put others before herself! (holding his cane up defensively) So do I.

Hazel just glares at him.

Hazel: Then you've chosen death!

Oscar glares back, determined.

Ozpin: I'm sorry.

Oscar: What?

Oscar's eyes glow and his body falls to the ground as Ozpin takes over him. Ozpin looks up, and Hazel looks back at him, enraged.

Hazel: OzzzzPIIIIIIIIN!!!!

With (Y/N) as he dodges multiple ki blast with ease.

(Y/N): ...

The idiot Saiyan of Remnant (Male Reader x RWBY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें