Chapter 27~ Keep quiet.

Y/n dragged Dabi in his room and as they entered it she cupped his face and smashed their lips together. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and started making out messily. Dabi took Y/n up and she wrapped her legs around his torso.

"I've missed you so much baby." Dabi growled against her neck causing shivers down her back.

"I've missed you too, Dabi." She half moaned as she felt her back hit the wall.

Dabi took his shirt off as Y/n left marks on his sane skin, then he pulled off her sweatshirt exposing her bra which quickly fell to the ground too.

He returned to kiss her cupping her breast with his warm hands making her moan softly and feel something poke her from his pants.

Y/n unwrapped her legs from Dabi and got down on her knees, slowly undoing his belt to tease him.

As his pants and underwear fell to the floor Y/n traced with her tongue his length from the base to the tip, then putting it in her mouth, sucking on it causing him to whimper and growl under his breath.

"Fuck doll, how are you so good?" He asked, panting.

He felt her smirk around his dick as gags left her mouth for how long he was.

"F-fuck." Dabi moaned when Y/n started swirling her tongue around his dick and taking more length in her mouth, leaving less space for her hand pumping him at the base.

He took her hands and pinned them to the wall, causing her to fall back. He immediately pushed all his dick inside mouth-fucking her, who started letting out louder gags and moans and her eyes got teary.

Dabi reached his climax unloading his cum straight in her throat, then pulling out causing her to cough as a thread of drool and cum connected her mouth to his dick.

"Now it's my turn." Dabi smirked, pulling Y/n up from her waist and making her stand up as he got down on his knees.

He pulled her pants down along with her underwear, but stopped as he noticed her much worse scars tracing them with his fingers.

"Dabi, I'm waiting." She pulled his hair back making him look at her from between her legs.

"We are still going to talk about it later." He said putting her leg on his shoulder.

Dabi put his lips around her clit, sucking on it, making her moan softly.

Y/n's hands were wandering around his black hair, exposing his little white roots.

"Dabi, you need to dye your hair." She moaned out.

As he heard her say that he started licking her entrance and used his fingers to massage her clit, making her moan louder and finally focus on the pleasure.

His hot tongue swirling in her, slowly driving her to her climax.

As Y/n got near, she started rolling her hips and gripping his hair harder, riding his face.

The knot in her stomach came undone, she let out a loud moan and all her juices got on Dabi's tongue, still swirling around to let her drive out of her climax.

As Dabi stood up he raised Y/n up and slammed her body against the wall. He aligned himself with her entrance and slammed his dick, already covered with a condom, in her. Her back arched and a loud moan came out of her mouth but got stopped by Dabi's hand.

Y/n looked at him in his glowing teal eyes and he raised his other hand to her face signaling for her to tone down her moans, her eyes got wider and then rolled back in pleasure as Dabi started pounding in her with a hand on her mouth and the other on her waist.

They both got more and more near their climax when Dabi took his hand off of Y/n's mouth, putting it on her waist as well, and started slamming her body into him, not letting even an inch of his length out.

To keep her moans down he put his lips against hers and their tongues still tasting of each other swirled together.

They came in the same moment, clinging their bodies together.

"Toya~" Y/n moaned loudly out as she came arching her back and head back pulling out from the kiss.

"What did you say?!" Dabi asked, still panting with a slight blush on his cheeks as he put her down on the bed.

"I'm sorry, it just came out. I won't do that again I promi-" Her nervous excuse got interrupted by him kissing her softly, with one hand cupping her face.

"I liked that." He smiled softly. "But now let me fix those cuts." He walked away tossing her the underwear.

"Dabi...I don't think I can go there." She admitted.

"Why not?" He turned around seeing her on the floor with trembling legs.

"I fucked you too hard doll?" He smirked.

"Shut up, just carry me." She laughed.

"You know that's the truth." He chuckled back picking her up.

"God they look so painful, when was the last time you cutted?" He asked worriedly , disinfecting her scars.

"This afternoon... before I came to search for you." She said hesitantly grunting from pain.

He looked at her before taking from the first aid kit bandages.

"You look hot when you're grunting in pain." He slightly smirked.

"You're too horny Dabi." She sighed, making him chuckle.

"But you like it." He secured the bandages before picking her back up to go to bed.

Their half naked bodies rested under the covers finally near after so long.