Chapter 10~ feelings

Y/n woke up early in the morning because of the usual nightmare she had since that day. She rubbed her eyes and walked tiredly to the bar to see who was up. Kurogiri was there making breakfast for Magne and Compress.

"Good morning Y/n. Would you like something?" Kurogiri asked.

"Good morning. A coffee please." She yawned sitting on a stroller.

"Coming." He started preparing the request.

She started drinking her hot beverage feeling slightly better.

"Sweetie, are you ok?" Magne asked.

"Mhmm, just the same nightmare." She reassured her.

"And like in general?" Compress added.

"Of course why?" She looked at them perplexed.

"Your..." Magne pointed down to her own legs.

She took a minute to understand. The night before, after leaving Dabi's room, she put on shorts that exposed her scars.

"Fuck!" She felt embarrassed and disgusted.

"It's ok sweetie. We won't tell no one." Magne smiled seeing the panic in her face.

Y/n ran to her room.

"Why I am so fucking stupid? Fuck!" She started hyperventilating.

She closed herself in the bathroom and sat on the floor. She tried to breathe to calm herself, but she ended up cutting even more. She felt disgusting in her own body and wanted to rip off her skin.

She cried watching the flowing blood feeling helpless.

When she finally calmed down she took a shower and cleaned everything up. She changed herself in sweatpants and went back down.

She looked tired and her eyes were all puffy.

"What the fuck happened? You look more ugly than usual." Shigaraki commented.

"Shut up, at least I don't have scratches and cuts all over my face." She responded annoyed.

"Not your face but your-" Twice, who saw her thighs while she was getting in her room, tried to make a joke but got interrupted by Compress hitting the back of his head.

"You can't talk about it to no one, dude." He whispered to him.

"Can I give you something else?" Kurogiri asked Y/n.

"A shot of vodka, thank you." She sat back on the stroller.

"Oh chill down. IT'S 7 IN THE MORNING." Twice commented.

"Make 2 shots. And one more with Apple syrup." She ignored him.

She drank everything in no time, almost without making a face.

The day passed as usual, nothing special. Y/n studied all day for the next exam she had to take. She didn't talk with Dabi all day, even when he walked in front of her to leave the hideout he didn't even say hi to her. She didn't know what he had and decided to ask once he returned back.

Around 11:00 pm Y/n heard Dabi's door close so she decided to go talk to him.

She knocked on the door and waited for him to open. He opened the door shirtless with his pants unbuttoned, there was a blonde perfect girl behind him that looked drunk in really sexy underwear.

"I'm kinda busy right now, would you like to pass back later?" He asked, looking at her with his dead eyes.

"Right, sorry." She looked at him and walked back to her room.

She leaned on her door after closing it. She started thinking about why she felt so jealous of that girl and, even though he always told her that he liked to have random company like that sometimes, she never thought about it actually happening.

She dragged herself to the bar counter, where Kurogiri and Magne were still talking. She sat down and asked for something alcoholic.

"Is everything ok?" Kurogiri handed her a glass.

"Yes, I'm just confused." She gulped that down requesting another one.

"About what sweety" Magne asked sipping her chamomile.

"Nothing important." She looked thoughtful.

"Is it about Dabi?" The kind woman asked.

"How did you know?" She kept drinking.

"I just guessed, what do you feel?" She asked.

"I don't know, I feel kinda jealous maybe. Like, I know he always had bringed someone over...but seeing it made me angry for some reason." She started ranting without stopping, chugging down more and more drinks.

"Are you sure you don't like him?" Kurogiri asked, concerned about how many drinks she was taking but still impressed how she was just tipsy.

"What?!...No." She thought about it.

"If I have to say it, I also had a crush on him for a little bit." Magne ammitted laughing.

"Well I mean, I care about him... and I enjoy when he's with me and takes care of me... and asks me to hang out with him or play together... or let me in his room to help me calm myself from my nightmares... or look at me with those heavenly ocean eyes of his..." She kept adding anything she liked about him.

Kurogiri and Magne just kept looking at her getting drunker by the second and spiraling her thoughts aloud.

"Fuck!" She finally ended.

"She did it!" Magne joked.

"I can't like him, he would never like me back. He would break my heart." She got up from the stroller and the alcohol hitted her all at once making her feel dazed and nauseated. She stumbled almost falling to the ground, but Magne kept her up.

"I'm gonna take her to her room, goodnight Kurogiri." She picked her up and walked away.

Magne helped Y/n sit on the bed.

"Try to rest as much as possible. Good night Y/n." She left her all alone in the room.

Y/n left the room to give back the hoodie hanging it on the door handle. She heard a loud moan coming from the door, she started crying and got back to her room.

She laid down on her bed, lightheaded and hearing what he was doing to forget his feelings for her, she fell asleep with tears flowing down her face.