chapter 14~ Finally

After a whole week of being ignored, Y/n got fed up with Dabi's actions.

She knocked at his door without stopping until he opened it.

"Y/n? Do you need anything?" Dabi asked shirtless.

"Why are you not answering me?" She had an angry tone.

"Why would he need to answer you?" Nessa stood beside Dabi with a disgusted look on her face, clearly dressed with just one of his shirts and a pair of underwear.

"Because he is still my friend, I need to talk to him in private." She pulled Dabi into her room and locked the door.

"Did you have sex with her?" She asked.

"Why do you care?" He looked her in the eyes.

"Because you promised me, as well as not leaving me alone again but here we are. You left me alone and you're fucking that cunt." Her angry eyes were watery.

"Come here, let me explain." He sat on the gaming chair and pulled her near.

"I didn't fuck her, I left the shower and before opening the door put a pair of pants on. I don't even hug her. I don't know why you would think something like that. About leaving you alone, just know that I'm trying to contact you but she won't let me do it. You can't imagine how much I waited for you to come to me." His voice was rough but had a soft tone, he was looking at her, lost in her e/c eyes, feeling her cold hands in his.

"Ok, I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Why are you so jealous, by the way?" He laughed softly, liking seeing her jealous about him.

She got all red and tried to answer with a credible lie, luckily Nessa interrupted.

"Dabi? Why are you taking so long?" Nessa whined hitting the door.

Dabi sighed and opened the door.

"Can we go? I don't like her." She complained.

"Yeah, sure." He turned around making a funny annoyed face, making Y/n laugh while he closed the door behind himself.

For dinner she went down with everyone because she didn't want to eat alone in her room. Nessa was sitting on Dabi's legs waiting for the food, he wasn't touching her body. When he saw Y/n he smiled at her, adoring her vision. That got noticed by Compress, who immediately started teasing Dabi about it.

"Even your scars are blushing dude, is everything ok?" He talked low because he didn't want Nessa to hear him.

"Shut up. I don't know what you're talking about." He answered.

"You're consuming her with your eyes, I think anyone noticed that." He kept teasing him.

"That's not true, I don't like Y/n." He defended himself.

"Thank you for admitting that, dude." He chuckled.

"I just told you it's not what you think." He was starting to get annoyed.

"I never told you who I was talking about." He kept laughing.

"Fuck you... Just don't tell her, ok?" He was afraid of her knowing.

"Don't worry. You've been so docile with us since she's here." He went to his seat seeing the food get out of the kitchen.

After dinner Kurogiri announced to everyone that Doc was done with the machine he was projecting, needless to say how glad both Dabi and Y/n were.

The day after Y/n got woken up by screaming, it was Nessa yelling at Dabi.

"Of course I don't love you! I just wanted to be with you for sex but you always refuse! I can't stand you anymore!" She yelled at him.

The door opened hitting the wall, Y/n looked outside and saw Dabi carrying Nessa out of the room on his shoulder.

"Put me down Dabi! I don't want to be with you anymore, you're a fucking pussy to not wanting to fuck me!" She was hitting his back wanting him to let go.

"Shut up Nessa! You're so fucking annoying and loud!" He went downstairs followed by Y/n.

"Doc activate the fucking thing I can't stand her anymore." He complained tying her up to a chair.

"What are you doing? What is this thing?" She asked, getting afraid.

"Stay still, please." The Doc put a needle in both her arms.

Nessa passed out immediately, Dabi noticed Y/n looking at her from the door.

"Y/n don't look, come here." He pushed her outside.

"Is she finally gone?" She smiled relieved to have him back.

"Yes, finally. Go change, I'm going to take you out." He proposed to her.

"Really? Where are we going?" Her eyes got bright with excitement.

"It's a surprise, go change." He smiled looking at her walking away happily.