Chapter 12~ Argue

The Doc immediately connected an IV to Y/n, he then proceeded to look at her scars even though Dabi was still in the room. She had boxers under and was dirty of blood, the cuts were not so deep and would have healed in really light scars but she had a lot of them and that caused all of that blood to come out.

Dabi stared at her cuts, thinking it was all his fault for leaving her alone, he watched as the Doc started sewing up the deeper ones and cleaning up the whole area more and more times to let them heal faster.

Y/n woke up in the middle of the night with needles in her arm, all alone in the Doc's office. He changed her into a new pair of boxers to let the cuts breath and a large shirt that exposed her shoulder for how big it was. She felt weak and dizzy but got up anyway, taking with herself the IV, she entered the empty bar and went up the stairs.

She got to her room and Dabi's door opened, a tall and really skinny blonde girl with red eyes got out and stared at her in disgust.

Y/n looked at her up and down and entered her room rolling her eyes, it was clean and tidy now.

Dabi heard Y/n's room door close and immediately went to see what that was. He knocked and his eyes opened wide when he saw Y/n open the door.

"You're up..." He was hesitant to talk.

"What do you need?" She was still tired and wasn't really ready to have a conversation with him.

"How do you feel?" He asked, looking at her cuts.

"Why do you care?" She looked straight in his eyes, making him have shivers down his back.

"Please don't ask me that question anymore." He sighed.

"Please don't be a dick and don't waste my time anymore." She really didn't want him to bother her.

"It's not like you have a lot to do." He didn't like the attitude.

"No I don't but you must be tired after banging that fucking slut until now, so goodnight fuckboy." She started closing the door but got stopped by his foot.

"Can we talk?" He opened the door.

"NOW you want to talk? You're a real fucking dick Dabi." She was angry at him for ignoring her until now.

"Yes I want to talk now, is that a problem?" He was angry because of her attitude.

"Of course it is! You literally abbandoned me for no reason when I still fucking needed you and now that I almost died since you probably feel guilty you're coming to say sorry." She was almost yelling at him for how angry she was.

"God Y/n, you're such a fucking cunt you deserved to get raped." The words slipped from his mouth and you could see the instant regret in his eyes as he saw hers getting weep.

Y/n's slapped Dabi as hard as she was able to.

"What the fuck Y/n?!" Dabi held his face.

"Don't you dare say that was my fault, you were the first to say I didn't deserve it. If you thought that, why did you help me? You are a fucking monster to think that." She felt dizzy from the sudden movement and laid against the doorframe.

"I'm not a monster, don't you dare say that again." He hated hearing those words, which made him become more angry.

He reached for her shoulder, his hand was boiling.

"Dabi you're hurting me." She started crying, reviving what she escaped.

"I'm not a fucking monster, got it?" His eyes were scary.

"I got it. Let me go please." She was trying to remain calm but she was on the verge of a panic attack.

Y/n started hyperventilating, afraid of him. Dabi's eyes got softer realizing what he was doing.

"I'm sorry Y/n." He felt disgusting.

"Go away." She pulled back afraid.

"I'm sorry, come here." He pulled her in a hug.

She was having a panic attack and was gasping for air.

"Come on, sit down." He helped her sit on the floor.

"Breath with me ok? Come on. Everything is alright, I'm sorry for hurting you." He was trying to help her and wanted her to forgive him.

"You're not a cunt and you didn't deserve it. I'm sorry it was my anger talking."

She was staring at the floor trying to control her breath.

"Hey, look at me. Look at me Y/n. Everything is ok, don't worry." He tucked her h/c hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry for calling you a monster." She was starting to calm down.

"Don't worry about it. Just breathe ok?" She nodded.

Dabi stood by her side until she was able to properly breathe again.

"Can I talk to you now?" He asked taking her to her bed.

"Mhmm" she nodded.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone and ignoring you. I missed you and I'm not going to leave you alone again, I should have stood by your side and helped you like I promised." He looked at her cuts, making her self-conscious.

"Don't look at them, they are disgusting." She sighed knowing she almost died, again.

"Why did you do it?" He asked, sitting in front of her on the gaming chair.

"It's almost a year since I started . When you saved me it got a little worse because I was feeling disgusting but when you started ignoring me I hitted an all time low. Cutting got severe and I did it every single day, same thing with drinking but I don't think Kurogiri will give me something now. I took a little too much painkillers for my headache, also." She explained with a cold and emotionless voice.

"So it's all my fault." He sighed, feeling guilty.

"I wouldn't say it's your fault. But I needed you, and I still do. And I don't understand why you left me alone." She wanted to know the truth.

"Because I'm used to abandonment so I thought it was better if I just left you alone. But I won't do that again, I promise." He smiled at her.

They both started to get tired and Y/n fell asleep exhausted almost immediately, Dabi covered her and laid to her side feeling her cold skin against his hot one. He slowly drifted to sleep.