chapter 4~TW: sexual assoult/rape

"I'm sorry."

"I don't want apologies from a bitch like you."

⚠️DON'T READ IF YOU'RE SENSIBLE TO THE TOPIC

SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER ⚠️

He was starting to take her jacket off, making Y/n more uncomfortable than usual.

"You know what cunts like you get?" He smirked.

She tried to reach for her phone to ask for help.

"They get fucked. Now that I think about it we never did it together y/n, don't you think it's a little disrespectful?" He was losing his belt.

(On y/n phone)

Dabi

D: was he home?

One lost call from Dabi

D: Is everything ok?

D: Why are you not answering?

Y/n: a

D: "a" what?

D: Y/n?

D: I'm coming

Keigo was trying to keep Y/n still as he was pulling her new hoodie up.

"Please Keigo, don't do it please! I'm sorry but don't do it!" She was too weak to stop him.

"I told you I don't want your apology. I want you to stay still while I enjoy this." He slid the hoodie and shirt she had under it over her head leaving her chest out.

"Please, stop it. I don't want to do it." She cried out.

"Shut up y/n the neighbors are going to hear you." He untied her bra.

She was trying her best to resist but she wasn't successful, and her pants were on the cold floor as easily as the other stuff.

"Please don't do it." She was interrupted by her own sobs.

"You're so pretty when you tell me to stop y/n" he tied her hands together to the bedframe with her bra, making her unable to leave.

He put a condom on his hard dick.

"You see, I don't want you to remain pregnant." He laughed with a perverse grin.

She tried to keep him away by pushing him with her legs but in no time he was successful in stopping them down.

"You're making it so difficult, stop it!" He shouted at her hoping she would stop.

He started pushing his dick on her clitorid, trying to find the hole, since his hands were occupied keeping her legs still.

"Help! Please someone help!" She shouted.

"You fucking cunt! Keep it down!" He slapped her.

He entered her roughly hurting her interior slightly, she felt dying inside.

"Please help! Anyone!" She kept screaming for help, not really faithful anymore.

"You like it little bitch?" He smirked pounding in her, hurting her breast as he was squeezing it too hard.

"Please, stop it, you're hurting me!" She kept crying hoping for that nightmare to stop.

"Stop acting like a crybaby, I know you want it too." He wrapped his hands around her neck, trying to make her stop screaming for help.

She tried to push him away with her legs but not having enough air made her even weaker.

She felt like she was about to pass out.