92.

#smut

"words Grace, that's the only way it's gonna work" he said holding my hands behind my back as I was facing the wall in front of me

"yes" I said

"That's not an answer" he said "I need something else" he said and then I remembered what I told him that night when we had that facetime

"yes, sir" I said

"that's right, that's what you're going to call me tonight" he said kissing my neck before he pushed me on all four

He spanked me, over and over again as I buried my face in bed sheets holding myself back from moans.

"good girl, you know you're not able to" he said leaning in to face me before he pushed his fingers in my mouth

I suck on his fingers hard and deep, holding myself from not touching him. I looked at him and he pulled his fingers from my mouth.

He took his shirt off throwing it on the floor along with his jeans as he got back on the bed. He laid me down on my back and took off my panties, those red panties he bought me for Valentine's Day.

He speed the vibrator once again before he pulled me back on all four. He put his hand on my neck pulling me against his chest.

"you know rules, right?" he asked and I nodded

"yes, sir, no touching you, no moaning and no cumming" I said quietly

"that's right, good girl" he said and kissed my neck before he pushed inside me

With one hand he held both of my holding it behind my back while with other he grab on my waist holding me on place as he pushed inside me over and over again. Vibrations were just adding to and it was so pleasant but it hurts knowing I'm not able to cum.

He let go of my hands pushing me down so I could finally grab on the bedsheets and let go at least some frustrations.

His hand grabbing onto my skin on my waist and back as he was slamming inside me, here and there spanking me what gave even more pleasure.

"don't you dare" he said leaning closer over my back so he could push his finger in my mouth

"you know rules, no moaning" he reminds me as I suck on his finger

Soon after he pulled away, throwing me on my back, kissing my neck and chest as I tried so hard not to touch him.

"stay still now, don't move" he said as he slowly leaned closer to my womanhood kissing the inside of my thighs

He crashed his lips against me and I couldn't help but bounce up my hips what caused him to look at me and stopping what he was doing.

"what did I say?" he asked taking his controller and showing me what speed it was on, one more speed till the maximum

"don't please" I said literally begging him to stop teasing me

"I told you not to move and what did you do?" he asked and I shook my head

"I moved" I said quietly and he pressed the button for the maximum speed as I squeezed the bedsheets underneath me, burying my head in pillow

He continued what he was doing before I moved and this time I fought myself more than anytime before. It was harder to hold back than anytime before, it literally hurts out of frustration.

I bite my lip so hard holding myself from moaning because I know he will find another way to tease and punish me.

He stopped the vibrations and I looked down at him as he was looking at me through his lashes. He slowly took it out of me and put it on the bed.

He kneel up looking at me before he leaned closer to me. He looked me straight in the eyes holding the side of my neck.

"it's your turn, but remember, no touching" he said and I knew what that means

He laid down as I got on my knees for him. I put my hands behind my back as he helped me get his cock inside my mouth and I started to suck him, fast and deep, as I was trying to catch a breath.

He put a hand on the back of my head pulling my hair away from my face so I could take him deeper.

I looked at him through my lashes as he was staring back at me, mouths lightly opened as he was heavily breathing.

"good job" he said pulling me away from as I was heavily breathing licking my lips not taking my eyes from him

"your punishment for tonight is over" he said laying me down on my back as he get on the top of me kissing me

"feel free now" he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck just like it was the thing that will save me from drowning

He slowly pushed inside me as first moan left my mouth. He buried his face in my neck thrusting in and out as I moan on his ear.

Moments were passing by until he flipped us over. I smiled lightly at him totally exhausted but I had to give it to him, I have to free myself finally.

I sank down on him bouncing up and down as I leaned my head back. He held my waist helping to move as he followed my rhythm by moving his hips in the same movements.

I fell down on his chest heavily breathing as my body was shaking uncontrollable. He flipped us over and thrust inside of me few more times before I kneel in front of him, taking every drip of him in my mouth.