99.

~LEO~

Grace was looking damn good and I knew she is save beside Phoebe and Kyle was having her on eye too but I was still scared for her, or I just needed her so much, I'm possessive, that's true but that's all her fault.

I walked towards Noah as he was constantly staring at Phoebe and drinking. I get him because I don't know what I will do if something like that happened to me and if Grace wouldn't believe me. It wasn't his fault that some girl decided to have fun in the club, to get on him, kiss him while her friend was filming and at the end post it on Instagram and even sent it to Phoebe from anonymous. That was definitely someone who didn't like Phoebe but that wasn't the right way.

"you should stop Noah" I said trying to take a glass from his hand

"no, she should stop, she is ignoring me!" he said frustrated sitting down on couch and staring at Phoebe who was dancing around the backyard with Grace, Olivia and Paige.

"that's not a reason for you to drink that much" I said

"who said I'm drinking because of that?" he asked looking at me and I raised my eyebrow so he just exhaled giving up on his lies

"let's get one for you mate" he said giving me a glass of Jack Daniel's

"for you to never experience heartbreak as I did" he said raising his glass and I just laughed at him taking a sip of drink

We sat there talking about nonsense and drinking as we were staring to girls we loved.

Drinking alcohol and staring at Grace wasn't a good idea, it just made my head spin over and over again, getting things in my head that I shouldn't think of now.

"I'm gonna get my girl, don't drink too much" I said punching Noah's shoulder and walking through crowd towards Grace

"I'm sorry girls, I have to borrow my girlfriend for a bit" I said smiling at them and taking Grace by hand walking away with her

"what did I do now?" she asked frowning as I looked at her

I just continued walking upstairs with her following me. A second I got us in my room I locked doors as she was staring at me smirking.

"that's what I did" she said smirking at me and getting closer to me

My back met with doors as she was standing in front of me, her skin lightly touching mine through the material of my shirt that I so wanted to get ride of.

"you're aware bunch of people is downstairs" she said unbuttoning my shirt as I stood there not doing anything, I wanted her to dominate now when she has a chance because she won't have it for a long yet

"I don't care and so shouldn't you" I said as she bite her lip taking my shirt off my body

She leaned in kissing my neck up to my ear as I fought myself not to grab her and throw her on that bed.

"go to the bed" she said quietly and I so liked it, she was liking this and I was enjoying it.

I walked towards bed sitting on the edge and leaning back to my elbows waiting for her next movement.

She walked towards me raising her leg and putting it on my knee. I swallowed hard and untied her heel taking it off what made her do the same with the same leg so I repeat my movement and add a little kiss on her leg afterwards.

She turned me her back and she slowly sat down on my lap as my hands flew to her dress wanting to pull her sleeves down her shoulders but she stopped me looking back at me.