74.

~GRACE~

His eyes fully focused on TV screen as his fingers professionally pushed those buttons over and over again.

"I know you're staring, so you better stop" he mumbled and I looked at his face, he was still looking at screen

"why?" I asked

"you know why" he said and I put my book on the coffee table getting closer to him

He looked at me confused as I tried to climb on his lap. I got closer to his face as he was trying to look at the TV.

"Grace, don't" he mumbled trying to get away but I didn't let him

I kissed his jaw and down to his neck, moving my hips slowly against his to get some friction.

I felt him growing underneath me and I loved the way he was trying to hide that he wants this, that he wants and misses me just as much as I want and miss him. He is trying so hard but his body was betraying him, doing against his mind.

He didn't say anything anymore he just ignored me sitting on his lap and kissing his neck. I looked at his face but he was looking over my shoulder to the TV.

I looked at TV and saw he just started his another match, it gives me enough time to ruin it for him.

I pulled away from him getting down on my knees in between his legs. He looked at me for a second shaking his head and pullin this legs together.

"play the match" I said quietly starting my tease game for him

#dirtypart

I pulled his tracksuit bottoms and boxers down his legs and he didn't fight back, he even helped me.

He quickly took his t-shirt off getting back to his match as I took him in my hands.

I looked at his face before I took him in my mouth. I slowly moved my head up and down, swirling my tongue around him trying to tease him as good as I can.

I was looking at him through my lashes and here and there he looked down at me shallowing hard.

He put his hand on the back of my head pushing me down to take more of him and I did so, deep throating him until he started moaning really quietly.

"what are you doing?" I heard Alex asking him through the earphones and I just smiled continuing what I was doing

"I'm forfeiting it, we will play tomorrow" he said and throw his joystick and earphones on the couch beside him leaning back in couch closing his eyes for a second

"fuck it, Grace" he moan pulling my hair in ponytail and pushing my head faster up and down himself

He put his fingers underneath my chin pulling my head up and I knew what he wanted to do, he couldn't hold it anymore, he couldn't hide the need he has for me but I wasn't done with my game yet.

I leaned closer to him and when he thought I would kiss him I pulled away, smiling at him and walking towards the bedroom.

He stood up right after me hurrying over and a second later I was found on my back laying on soft matters of bed.

"you played with me, I'm aware of that, but having sex or punish you is not what I want to do with you now" he said and I regret my game for a bit

He didn't want to have sex or punish me what he will do without an excuse two months ago. He wanted to make love and with my teasing I helped him to finally stop holding himself back.

He kissed down my neck before he took of my t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms. He left kisses down my body, slowly and gently and I had a feeling like the time slowed down.

He slowly pulled down my panties and the moment his fingers and lips met my womenhood my back arch.

He slowly pushed finger in me. I squeezed my eyes biting my lip as he moves it in and out gently and his tongue was just giving me even more pleasure.

Moments later he got back closer to my face kissing my lips and then my forehead.

He opened drawer on night stand taking out condom and putting it on and slowly sliding inside me.

I squeezed my eyes closed, mouth open and back arch at the contact. He leaned his forehead against mine as he slowly moved.

He kiss me softly as he slowly move in and out. My moans filling air even he tried to keep them quiet with kisses.

~THIRD PERSON~

Her pleasant moans were filling his ears and the whole room. He liked the sound of her moans but for the best of them he needs to keep them quiet. Not everyone around should know what they're doing, it's their intimacy and it should have stay in between the four walls.

And that's why he wanted to buy house for them, to be able to hear her whenever and for how long he wants. He wanted her to feel free not to need think someone could possibly hear her.

He promised her he will make love to her and that's what he was doing. Not fighting himself, not wanting anything else but just what he was doing, slowly and gently pushing in and out of her, kissing her.

It was breaking her because she thought it was hard for him but it was also breaking him because he knew she was thinking he wanted something else at the moment, but this was all he wanted at the moment.