64.

"but then one day I got call that I never expected. I talked to mum and dad, dad told me to not play it out, to try and get the chance and that's what I did. We got back to London after 10 years and I met the little girl I used to love the most, adored spending time with her, hating when I was away from her for just a day, but she wasn't so little anymore. She became real beauty. I knew that I will see her again but I couldn't even imagine she's going to be that beautiful. As I was fucked up, not wanting to let anyone close to myself, I was trying to be cold. It was going well until she started to get on my nerves, frustrate me and I couldn't handle it anymore. I thought I'm gonna break her heart which I didn't want, I was aware she's gonna run away from me when she will find out my dark secret but she didn't. She stayed beside me, told me that she wants to help me, to help me get myself back, to be better person, to treat her right and to love again. She made it, she helped me get myself back, she taught me to love again, to trust girls and I'm so grateful for that. I still didn't learn how to treat her right and I don't think I will ever be able to because she deserves the whole world and I'm giving my best to give it to her and I hope, one day, I will make it. Make it up to everything she has done for me and I just thank her for everything and the most to not give up on me as I did, to trust me and love me even I'm not good enough for her. She deserves so much more and better but she's sticking with me, with my stupid behaviour and my whole past and story"

I already felt tears filling my eyes as my heart was pounding.

"and today I am here with her, watching sunset and thanking God I met her again and that she gave me a chance" he said and looked at me

"I love you Grace....the most" he said

"and I never stopped even I was miles away, on the other side of the world, doing what I was doing, but deep inside me it's always been you, since that little kiss we shared as toddlers...yes...I remember it" he said smiling softly and stroking my cheek

He leaned his forehead against mine staring at my eyes. He doesn't know, but that little thing always give me butterflies and makes me nervous.

"I love you Leo, words can't describe how much" I said cupping his face

"I have a feeling it's not a coincidence, it all had to happen, you had to move, to live away from me for 10 years but to come back to me again" I said

"I wish I never left, I lost 10 years with you" he said

"no.....it had to happen Leo....trust me, it won't be the same if you didn't leave, we maybe will never be together if you stayed....this is the best for both of us, for our relationship" I said

"kiss me" he said quietly and I just smiled at him kissing him

He pulled me on his lap as we kissed. As we separated I couldn't help my smile, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he holds me close, with his arms tightly around my waist. I kissed the side of his head and we spend couple of minutes in that position not saying anything but holding each other close and not letting go like we are holding on dear life.

•••••••••

FEW DAYS LATER

"you ready?" he asked as I was getting ready for our dinner

I put on my blue jeans shorts, black tank top and his white shirt over it putting on my air forces.

"just a second" I shout putting on a little bit of lipstick

"here, I'm ready" I smiled opening bathroom doors

"let's go" he said taking my hand in his

He had beige shorts and white shirt with his white sneakers and even in that casual neutral outfit he looked amazing.

We walked down full street hand in hand to the restaurant.

I didn't fancy that much attention but I was kind of used to it because whenever and wherever I went to with dad and mum people were always looking at us, pointing to us and I knew it was because of dad but I didn't like to be in spot light.

And now I'm here again, my boyfriend is now footballer and if people don't know him now but they will soon find out for him because his career is about to start.