You are my Cinema

Johnnie's pov

God, I could watch him forever. He's absolutely gorgeous. He's officially my personal cinema. He's so interesting, like a movie. As corny as this simile is, it's true. He's my favorite movie. Someone I can just watch, and get fascinated over.

"What are you looking at, cutie?" Kyle laughed after pulling up his skinny jeans and buttoning them. I jumped to his voice, and looked up at him with a deep blush on my cheeks.

"I-I.. I don't know." I stuttered, I officially watched Kyle get dressed. It wasn't even the cute kind of way. I straight up stared him down. Creepily. Oh my. I also got dramatic and used music from Eskimo Callboy to describe his hot stomach and bulging erection. He must be horny too. Or maybe his dick is big. I'm fine with either two.

"Are you horny?" I blurted out, I quickly looked down and covered my mouth. That was weird. Why am I being a creeper today?

He let out a laugh, and shrugged. He laid on my bed wrapping his arms around me. He definitely has a boner, there's no way. I feel it on my left ass cheek.

"You have a boner." I told him straight up, he shook his head. A smirk appeared on his face. I reached my hand down under the blanket and grabbed it. Yes, I grabbed Kyle's dick.

His eyes went wide open. It made me die laughing. I removed my hand from his bulge and rolled around on the bed laughing my ass off.

He grabbed me from the waist and pulled me back to him, I held the bed post for support and sat on his lap.

"I liked that." He murmured, his hot turned on voice. My god. I'm going to die.

He moved a piece of my hair and left soft kisses on my neck, he moved his lips on my skin until he got to my lips. I tangled my hands into his hair, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

The door opened, and we heard a voice anyone could recognize.

"What the tits?!" Damon Fizzy yelled, his loud weird laughter echoed through the room.

"Damon! Can't you knock?" I asked frustrated, okay. His reaction was funny, but still.

"Come give me a hug! I'm visiting, I heard Austin came by a few days ago and I wanted to make sure Kyle was okay." Damon said closing the door, I rolled off Kyle's lap, and hopped off the bed.

Damon opened up his arms, and I smiled and gave him a quick hug then sat back on the bed. Damon walked to our bed to give Kyle a hug.

"Damon, stop. This is getting weird." Kyle laughed, as Damon cling to him kissing his cheek jokingly.

I cuddled up next to Kyle, and Damon looked us up and down.

"THREESOME!" He screamed, he jumped on top of us and squeezed us half to death.

"Damon! You're weird!" I yelled, he giggled and jumped off the bed, and ran out of the room slamming the door.

"USE A CONDOM!" He screamed, I covered my face embarrassed.

"AN EXTRA SMALL ONE!" He continued, I shoved my face into Kyle's chest.

Why does that boy have to be so weird?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Updated! Damon Fizzy has entered the story, what do you guys think? Please vote for the amazing Damon <3 And comment who should be in the story (: I used the title name and simile from the song, "Cinema" from Eskimo Callboy. Song is on the side <3