Crazy

Bryan's pov

Kyle's in the hospital, Johnnie is always crying in his room, and everyone is going crazy. A few hours ago, Austin came over and Johnnie told him to fuck off. Johnnie isn't like that, especially not to Austin.

I hate when Johnnie's upset, he's not an emotional person. But neither was Kyle. I knocked on Johnnie's door hoping to cheer him up. I just hate when he's upset.

----- Johnnie's pov -------

I was crying again, again, and again. Guilt was swimming in my gut. I hurt Kyle, I almost killed him. That thought killed me, what if Kyle died...because of me?! That's when I heard a knock on the door, it must be Bryan again.

Bryan wasn't alone. Andy Biersack was standing next to him with disappointment. Bryan knew Andy always cheered me up. But not as much as Kyle.

Bryan and Andy sat on the side of my bed looking me dead in the eye. I was timid, and I didn't look up. I've been like this for awhile.

"What's going on, kid? Kyle is fine, you need to relax a bit." Andy pointed out, was that supposed to make me feel better?

Bryan sent him a glare. Andy shrugged, and wrapped his arm around me. What hurt the most was, I wanted Kyle's arm around me instead of Andy's.

I felt Kyle was dead. His smile, his sparkling brown eyes, his flawless skin felt dead. His eyes were replaced with tears, his smile was replaced with regret and sadness, his flawless skin became covered in scars.

It was my fault. I killed Kyle.

At least emotionally.

-----------------------------------------

Updated (: Sorry for the slow update. This one was hard to write :c But please comment and vote, and write some advice to make this story better (: Thank you -Madcatlady