Kiss me

Johnnie's pov

His soft lips attacking mine made me shiver. It was amazing how safe I felt near him. The smooth feeling of his soft lips rubbing against mine. It was almost beautiful.

"Johnnie, Johnnie-" Kyle stammered, I felt him harden underneath me. I was sitting on his lap, twisting my fingers in his hair, on his semi comfortable hospital bed. It was the weirdest place to make out, but any place is perfect with Kyle. I started grinding on him, until he gave me the look and put his hands on my hips.

"Later." He mumbled, I frowned and stumbled off his lap.

"Ugh, Johnnie!" He yelled, I noticed Bryan walked in for visitation hours and Kyle didn't realize he was even there.

"We can't have sex on a fucking hospital bed!" Kyle yelled, I stopped walking and turned around and Bryan started cracking up.

Did Kyle even realize Bryan walked in? Kyle groaned and covered his face.

"Were you two getting it on? Oh my god. I knew it! Austin owes me $10!" Bryan said excitedly, walking out of the room giving me and Kyle more privacy.

"I'm sorry I made you mad." Kyle apologized, I looked at him confused.

"Kyle! I just walked away because I'm sexually frustrated, and uhm.. Yeah." I said awkwardly pointing to my lower half.

"You seemed mad and I'm not taking your sweet innocence yet. Especially, in a hospital. That's just weird, man." He laughed, I shrugged agreeing with him.

"Maybe you shouldn't turn me on then?" I suggested jokingly, he put up his hand.

"You were grinding on top of me." Kyle said with a laugh, I ignored him and sat on the side of his hospital bed.

"Johnnie, I want to take this slow. I get attached really quickly, and I don't want to scare you off." Kyle said quietly, pushing himself off the bed.

"I don't even know if we should go any father. You're g-going back home." I muttered, he wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled closer to him.

"Johnnie, we have until September. I would hate to leave, but I have to." Kyle said quietly, I hated hearing that. It was the worst thing I have ever heard.

Bryan walked back in on us still in a fit of laughter from what happened earlier. He walks in at the worst times, doesn't he?

"Why do you have to leave, Kyle?!" I yelled, I put my face in my hands sobbing.

"I d-don't know-" He stammered, I slammed my hand against the wall.

"Then don't fucking leave me!" I yelled as more tears slid down my cheek.

"I'm sorry.. J-Johnnie." Kyle mumbled, I began walking out of the room.

I wasn't even thinking right..

I just don't want him to leave me.

---------------------------------------------

Updated! Pretty interesting update (: Please comment and vote and leave me some advice. Thanks (: -Madcatlady