Stay

Kyle's pov

¨Kyle David Balls!" That instantly caught my attention, I started looking around until I saw Johnnie running for me. I opened up my arms and he jumped into them, holding me tightly.

¨I love you, Kyle. And you are not getting on that plane¨ Johnnie said holding on to my shirt.

He came back for me, and that thought made me so happy. I had so many questions to ask him, but for now, I just wanted to hold him.

¨I love you too.. Always have, and always will. But I cannot stay..¨ I said shaking my head, he held on to my shirt tighter.

¨Why..." He whispered, tears fell down his face and it broke me. I hate hurting him.

¨Bryan doesn't want me to stay.¨ I said hopelessly, I want to stay but I don't want to give Bryan more stress.

¨Kyle, the only reason I said that was because I thought Johnnie didn't want you here.. he was always crying in his room, and I felt I had to. You can stay. I want you to stay, and obviously Johnnie does too." Bryan explained, I nodded, and grabbed my suitcase.

"I'm going home." I said with a smile, Johnnie's mouth fell open.

"Don't go-" Johnnie started, I put my finger to his mouth.

"Where ever you are, my love... is home to me. I'm not leaving. I'm going home. You are my home." I said slowly, my eyes started tearing up.

He carefully caressed with my face, before standing on his toes and kissing me. His lips made a vibration, it was the feeling of perfection, the perfect kiss between two soul mates.

"I thought you were going to leave-" Johnnie started, more tears started spilling down his pale face.

"If you want me to stay, I will stay. I'm not going anywhere."

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Awhh. How cute?

5 comments = update (:

-Madcatlady

The faster you vote and comment, the more I update (: Keep it up, guys c: