Don't leave

Kyle's pov

"We can make this work.." I whispered, I was admitted out of the hospital this morning and Johnnie was still upset.

"We have two more months. Johnnie.." I repeated, he wasn't listening to me. Does he even care?

"I-I just don't want you to leave me!" He cried out, I pulled out my arms reaching for him. I grabbed him pulling him to my lap.

"I'm here. My liking for you is strong. Even if we don't work, I will still care about you." I said softly, he stroked my hair as another tear slid down his face.

I held him close to my chest letting him listen to my heartbeat. Even though, Johnnie and I aren't together, I will always take care of him.

"Johnnie, I know you don't want to be with me." I admitted, it hurt to say it but I had to. I needed to let him understand that I will care for him no matter what.

"But I do. I want to wait. Just leave me alone." He said frustrated, anger was forming in his eyes and he still seemed mad at me.

What did I even to him? He's being a brat. Is he on his man period or something? For reals!

"Need some tampons?" I muttered, yep. That's going to piss him off. Why the hell did I say that? I know Johnnie is on his "Meriod" but I should had been nicer about it. You guys know how meriods are. This is why I cannot date girls, they would probably kill me.

"You're not funny!" He yelled, turning his back to me. Why the hell did I say that? It wasn't like me making fun of his "meriod" was going to fix anything. I groaned out of frustration, he can be so moody sometimes and I always say the wrong things.

"You're a asshole!" He yelled before storming out of the room, what crawled up his ass and gave him a meriod. God damn.

"I think you're having a heavy meriod!" I yelled, I heard him groan as he slammed the door behind him.

Well, that went well.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Updated! Johnnie is being really moody, do you guys know why? Please comment and vote, and give me some support. I love you guys <3

-Madcatlady <3