Stay with me

Kyle's pov

"Johnnie! Stop!" I laughed, he was running around our room screaming Sam Smith. Why.

"STAY WITH ME! BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL THAT I NEED!" He screamed, I covered my ears. I groaned and shoved my face into the pillow.

He continued screaming and I couldn't take aanymore.

I sat up and grabbed him, pulling him on to his bed. He screamed even louder, we're going to get the cops called.

"OH DARLING, STAY WITH ME!" He screamed, I sat on top of him and started tickling him. He rolled around the bed giggling.

"I'm going to p-pee. I promise I'm done!" He laughed, I stopped tickling him and pinned his hands behind his head and leaned down pecking his lips.

He wrapped his legs around me pulling me closer to him. I smirked to myself, and kissed his neck.

"Mhmm. I'm going to scream tomorrow, I like this punishment." He said seductively, he is just so cute.

"Punishment over." I teased getting off of him, his mouth fell open. He gave me a angry look.

"You little tease!" Johnnie yelled, I winked at him and walked out of the room.

Johnnie ran after me and jumped on my back. I stumbled at first, but continued walking to the kitchen with Johnnie on my back.

"Johnnie-" I muttered, he jumped off my back, and pushed me against the wall.

I bit my lip, as he gripped my cock through my skinny jeans. He stroked it for a good ten seconds, and stopped. I looked at him with a blush forming on my cheeks.

"That's what you get for being a bitch." He laughed patting my bulge as he walked away. That little ass.

"Johnnie! Suck my dick, you little bitch!" I yelled jokingly, I walked in Johnnie's room to find him already masterbating on the bed.

"Need some help?" I asked seductively, he nodded.

"Lets do it."
---------------------------------------------

Updated! So, are they going to do it? Or is Kyle going to decide not to? Who knows? Please comment and vote (:

5 votes = update