Memory of the Past

Start from the beginning

The two cancel out as you yell and run forward.

The Hunter running beside you as he drops his axe and retrieves a saw spear.

The two of you separate as you run right and he goes left.

Ludwig swings his sword down at you but you flash step, a move 2B taught you as you create 4 clones that move in different directions as you back step.

The clones end up partying him as he steps back. Then the hunter jumps up behind him and stabs the spear into his back as Ludwig yells.

He turns as he tries to reach for him. But you swing your sword once as you send out a beam of light in a horizontal wave. Then you spin and swing it up as you fire a second beam in a vertical wave, and finally you spin again as you fire out a third horizontal beam.

The 3 beams hit Ludwig as the hunted rips the spear out and jumps off him. Then he sprints full speed around to you as he slices one of Ludwig's legs as he falls down.

Finally you throw your moonlight sword away as it vanishes into light as you yell and thrust your left hand forward and plunge your fist into Ludwig's chest.

The hunter does the same with his right fist as you both perform a Visceral attack.

"SA!" You shout.

HRN!!!" The hunter Grunts as the two of you rip your fists out as Ludwig falls back as he drops his sword.

He then groans as he falls onto his side. He pants heavily as his life begins to Wittmer away.

He lays still as his moonlight blade returns to its silver sword form and stabs into the ground beside him.

The hunter stands beside you as he flips the tail of his coat and flings the blood off.

You slowly approach the body of Ludwig as he struggles to breath.

"You...you've seen the moonlight...it revealed itself to you... you must be gifted" he wheezes out.

You look down at him as you remain silent. Then his hand weakily grabs his sword as he puts his hand in the flat edge of the blade.

"Please...take my blade...my dear holy blade...do not let her rot here...in this nightmare..."

You do not respond as his eyes close. Then his body turns to ashes as he fades away. The hunter approaches you and looks at you and the sword.

You reach out and grab the hilt as you grunt and pull it from the ground. Then you hood it up over your head as you run your hand down the side "I'm going beyond the call" you mumble as the blade. Grows and regains it's moonlight form.

Then your enter clouds stance as you take a breath.

You then smirk as you turn and swing the blade. You swing it twice before you spin and swing it down. Then you backstep and run forward as you swing it up. Then you spin as the blade returns to its silver sword form as you swing it again before you thrust it forward.

Then you flip the blade so it's backhanded as you swing it around to your left hip before you change hands so it's in your left, then you spin again as you swing it. Then you turn and slam it down as it returns to its moonlight form and explodes.

As it does you laugh as you hold it up and thrust it forward again as a massive beam of light shoots forward. Then you front flip as you slam the blade down as it explodes again. And then you combo that with a double spin to your left.

And finally you change it back to its silver sword form as you hold it over your shoulder.

The hunter holds his hands above his head as he nods and claps. Seeming entertained.

You then let go of the sword as it fades into light as a sword hunter badge appears on your belt. Right next to Alucard's cross and Kirito's keychain he made for you.

You then face the hunter as you speak "so what now?" The hunter walks forward as he points to the stairs behind you where Ludwig appeared.

You nod as you wave "after you" the hunter picks his axe back up as he holds its over his shoulder as you follow after him. Both of you ascending up the stairs and into the darkness ahead.

///

You open your eyes as you see Riku standing over you. Along with Goofy.

"Ugh..." you groan as you sit up on the ground. "How long were we out?" You ask. Goofy rubs his head "uh..." Riku then nods to you "About an hour. We just caught up to you two"

You nod as you stand up "Is Mary Jane alright?" Goody speaks "Yea, she's great. She woke up just a bit before you did. She's over there talking to Roxas and Donald"

Goody points as you look. Donald was crossing his arms as Mary Jane was talking. She seemed to awkwardly hold her keyblade in her hand "Hiw did she get a keyblade?" Riku asks.

You shake your head "fuck if I know" you stand up as you wince "EESH!" you then turn your body and crack your back "Ooooooh" you moan with pleasure as you feel better. But then Riku puts his hand on his shoulder "we found the keyhole for New York. All we need to do now is lock it and we can get you home. Everyone is dying to see you"

You smile before your Gummi Phone rings. You grab it and look at the screen as you answer. It's Aqua

"Speak of the devil." You chuckle "I'll be right back" you turn around and walk away "Aqua. Sweetheart..."

Checkpoint reached. Will continue when you return