Memory of the Past

Start bij het begin

As you land, the hunter dashes over to you as he remains on guard. And a Greenish blue sword land in front of him. Then he looks at it

"Ah...you were at my side all along..." then he begins to stand up as he reaches for it "My true Mentor"

Then he stands tall as he holds the blade up and covers the right side of his face as he speaks "my guiding Moonlight"

Then he holds the blade down in front of him as he seems to regain Humanity. And you just look at the Hunter as he stabs himself again. This time he grunts before he drops his cleaver and grabs a new weapon. He retrieves a large axe to which he extended to form a battle axe.

You then summon Aqua's keyblade as you got ready

You and the hunter run forward as Ludwig begins to attack.

He holds his sword up and tries to slam it down in you but you slid around him. Then he backs up quickly and tries to swing it at you. But the hunter began to attack his side as Ludwig turned his attention.

You jumped back as you performed hammer throw.

You spin and threw your keyblade out like strike raid but then you kept momentum as you spun again and threw aquas keyblade as well.

Both weapons fly forward and hit Ludwig multiple times before they reappear in your hands.

Ludwig yells as he turns and thrusts his sword toward you as a beam of moonlight shoots forward and hits you as you yell and fly back.

You recover as the hunter begins to deal damage again. You then grunt as you stand up and run forward again. "Let's go!" You shout as you engage your keyblade armor.

As you reach Ludwig you jump up and slash his face as he recoils, then you spin and kick his jaw as his head jerks upwards. But before you can finish your attack, he reaches out and grabs you.

You grunt as he surprises you. He yells as he turns and throws you, but you vanish in a golden light before you reappear on the ground. A golden Glyph appearing beneath you.

You backstep a few times as you engage a keyblade transformation as Aqua's vanishes and your turns into a new weapon.

You suddenly get your own moonlight sword but this one looks much older. You picked it up in lordran a while back.

As you get it, Ludwig sees it and it's like something triggers him. He yells as he backhands the hunter a she hits the wall and falls over. Then he uses his many keys a she speeds toward you as you drag the greatsword behind you as you charge him

"NNNHA!" Ludwig shouts as he swings his sword. "SAAAAA!" You scream yourself as you swing your blade. The metals clash tigether as greenish blue sparks fly off the weapons.

"You have it too! The moonlight reveals itself!" Ludwig manages to say but you just push against him "Shut up!"

As Ludwig overpowered you and shoved you away, you land in the blood soaked floor and slide backwards before you lunge forward again and dash at Ludwig. But he swings his sword at you as you spin and counter. You parry his own moonlight sword as you smack it away before you continue your spin and stab him in the chest.

Then you yell as you rip the moonlight sword out as he falls back. You jump back as you get into a stance resembling cloud as you hood the greatsword.

Ludwig looks back at you as he holds his sword up "NNNNA!" He yells as he thrusts it forward and sends a beam of light toward you. But you yell and spin as you swing your own sword and fire out your own moonlight beam.