𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝟭𝟬𝟭

Okay.
This was basically d0kld0kl's idea make sure to check out their stuff if you haven't (Defeidently my top favorite author-)

 Family AU
With Echo and Me as the children- (We don't ask any questions.)

 CW
Crack-
Cursing
Implied Segs
Implied Inappropriate stuff??? (the fuck is that cw-)
Traumatizing Children (Duh-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Echo and Clouds sat on the living room floor playing go fish while Wilbur was in the kitchen making special coffee.

"Go fish-.... you have any 4s?" Echo looked up from her cards and noticed Quackity coming out from the hall holding onto the wall.

"Ma!"

"Mama Q!" (Mama Q surpremecy 🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐)

Quackity looked over at his children and waved and smiled tiredly walking over to the kitchen and hugged Wil from behind.(69)
"Good morning mi amor~"

"Good morning, darling~, I. Made you coffee" He handed Q the mug and he took it smiling.

"Aww, thank you, baby," He smiled and took his mug over to the table and sat down on the chair sipping the coffee until he stopped and furrowed his brows looking down at the milky coffee and then at Wil who was smirking at him.

"Wilbur. What did you put in this-"

Echo and Clouds looked at each other and then back at their parents.

"Nothing you don't normally drink~"

"Wil... did you fucking put your-"

"Hey, hey, hey- there are kids right there" He pointed towards the two children sitting on the floor staring at the two.

"Kids. Room." Q pointed down the hall glaring at Wil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Echo and Clouds emerged from their rooms and down the hall to the dinner table where Wilbur and Quackity sat, talking.

"Come on, that was just one timeee" Wilbur stared at Q with begging eyes as Clouds and Echo sat down at the table.

"Yeah. And that one time my fucking head was being forced onto the fucking ground, plus we were sliding over the damn place-"

"That's the fun of ittt, and we can just stand up while doing it. You're used to being pushed up against walls, yeah?"

Echo stared at the two smiling in horror while Clouds chugged her holy water.

"Fine. After dinner." 

"Fuck yeah-"

Everyone was eating spaghetti and Wilbur was staring at Quackitys mouth, "You have one hell of a mouth my love"

"Yeah, you said that last night."

"I wanna go to Phils-" Clouds stated drinking more holy water.

"Hm, good idea," Wil looked back at Q, "Then we would be all alone~"

"Father please, no-" Echo stared at the two then looked back at their sister, "Look at what you've done-"

"Holy water?"

"Please-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 358-

. . .
Laughed my fucking ass off writing this-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you wat something and drink your holy water >:DD