Chapter Ten: Revenge Part Two

"What are we going to do about this?"
"Why would someone even think of this?"
"It won't come out of my hair!" This is so gross!"
"Why did this happen?"

My team was in a panic and I wasn't totally sure on what to do. "Hey! Everyone quiet down!" The whole team looked in my direction in complete silence.

"What were going to do first is clean this stuff up. Then we will make our revenge plan, because there is no way in hell those guys are getting away with this." The whole team wiped their shocked expressions off their faces and got to work. It took us over an hour to get the whole basement and our hair silly string free, but we did get the job done. The people closest to the door got the worst of it, so we spent extra time cleaning them off.

The silly string might have been gone, but the basement was still coated in a smell of the chemicals used to make that repulsive product. I went over to the closet in the back and grabbed some cheap perfume and squirted it in the air. We hadn't used that since early middle school years, but it really came in handy in a moment like this. I walked back over to our circle afterwards and motioned for my team to do the same.

"What's our plan?" Cam looked over at me as we all sat back down in our circle ready to plan our revenge on the guys.

"I don't really know. Does anyone have any ideas?" All at once people started shooting off different plans, but I couldn't hear a single one. "Okay guys hold on!" I ran upstairs and came back five minutes later with a white board and pens in my hand.

"We haven't used this since middle school hockey!" Sadie squealed, remembering past childhood memories. We would always draw out basic plays on it during off season so we could still be mentally ready for the season. Ever since high school started we never needed it because of full access to the ice rink all year round.

"Okay, one at a time." I uncapped a green expo marker and started writing everyones ideas down. By the end of our discussion we had narrowed it down to three great revenge plans. "Okay everyone, let's take a vote. All in favor for plan tinfoil raise your hand." The room stayed silent and motionless.

"Good I didn't like that plan anyways." I erased it from the top of the list and moved on. "What about on the ice?"

"How is that supposed to work again?" Alayna raised her hand, like she was in class, while she started to talk.

"Well we challenge them to another ice hockey game, and winner gets all the glory."

"That's not really full proof is it?" Alayna looked really confused by the idea, but she did have a point. The idea would have been great if we knew one hundred percent that we would win. If the boys beat us than we would just be two steps behind instead of one step ahead.

"I guess not. Let's just take that off the list without a vote." I erased the second option off the dry erase board without hearing anymore opinions about it. It was to risky and we might not win with it being the whole team this time. "That leaves us with our last option..." I was cut off with everyone's hands shooting into the air. We had our winner, and good thing too because we were completely out of ideas after this one.

** ** **

My alarm blared a new Skillet song that I had bought the night before to get us pumped. It blasted throughout the whole room, waking everyone up with a start. I turned it off once everyones heads were off their pillows and looked at the clock. It read 5:30 giving us only an hour of darkness left. We all changed into our black clothes and headed outside to the cars, grabbing our pre-made supply bags from the kitchen on our way out.

We decided to wait until the early morning to hatch our plan to make sure the boys were actually asleep and not expecting the prank.

"Do you think this is really going to work?" Cam looked over at me from the passenger side of my truck, while I put the key into the ignition, and she shut her door.

"Yes, but there are risks. Do you think you can handle them soldier." I went into my Sargent voice, ready to lighten the mood.

"Yes sir!" She saluted me, then we both broke into laughing fits, unable to gain our composure. "Shall we go sir?" She saluted me one more time, but also drew my attention to the other three cars waiting on us at the end of the street. I compiled myself enough to drive, but kept the smile on my face, excited for what was about to happen.

We pulled up to Parker's street, where ten cars were lined up in front of Parker's house, perfect. The whole team must have come back to his house to crash after what they pulled on us last night. Cam and I quietly got out of the car and grabbed the bags from the trunk. The whole team quietly gathered around us, ready for instructions.

"Cam, Sadie, and I will be on fork duty, the rest of you all take the tampons and tie them to the trees." I handed Alayna the bag with all the tampons in it so she could divide them for them rest of the team. They ran out into the yard and started their job. "Okay guys let's go." I handed them each a handful of plastic forks and we went to work.

Two hours later, the trees were covered in tampons and the yard and a ton of plastic forks stuck into the ground that spelled out "Girls Rule!" We all headed back to our cars, but not before we each got a few pictures of the yard. We all hopped in the cars and the rest of the team drove back to my house, leaving Cam and I alone on the empty street. I waited for the girls to completely drive off before I started my own revenge.

"What are we doing? Why aren't we leaving with the rest of the team." Cam turned to me confused. I wasn't about to leave without seeing the full effect of our work, but I had to do it without the rest of the team so they didn't get in trouble and we could get a quick get away.

"I want to see the look on their faces." That's when she realized my next part of the plan. Cam pulled her phone back out of her pocket and started to record. I honked the car horn, and not even a minute later, the guys had made their way outside. They stepped out of the house in boxers and old t-shirts. Each boy came out looking more tired than the last, that was until they saw the yard of course. They were all very angry at what they saw, but Parker was the maddest of them all. He stomped around a little , pulling the forks out of the ground and yelling at his team to help. No one wanted to touch the tampons, so they weren't really sure what to do. That's when they saw us, and I started to drive away.

"You'll so pay for this!" Parker screamed at my car as we pulled out of his street and towards home.

"Cam, he is so right, revenge is sweet."
➰➰➰➰➰
Author's Note:
Sorry for the short chapter guys, there will be more in the future. I hope you all enjoyed it though, I thought it was a pretty clever prank they pulled. Keep reading and don't forget that I really like constructive feed back so please comment!