- T W E N T Y E I G H T -

Start from the beginning

Scooting her chair closer to Abbacchio, [Y/N] attempted to get in a small nap, leaning against the pale-haired goth. Eventually interrupted by the gunslinger ranting about the number of slices of cake. "Hey, what the hell is going on here?"

"What do you mean? It's strawberry cake?" Fugo tried to ration with him to no avail. Abbacchio opened one eye, trying to figure the situation out before eventually losing interest and staring at the cake.

"Yeah no shit, I can tell what it is! It sure as hell ain't chocolate cake or cheesecake!" He pointed a finger at the offending cake, seemingly angry at the sugary dessert due to his tetraphobia. "But that's beside the fucking point!" Throwing his hands up in the air he had a mini tantrum of sorts. "There's four slices of cake!" He went on to describe some shitty cat story that ended with the feline getting beat to death before Abbacchio finally had enough and grabbed a slice for himself before the gunslinger destroyed the place.

"...someone will have to pick from four slices if they all get taken one by one."

"That's it! The restaurant should have been more considerate and brought us three slices instead!" Mista's rambling eventually made [Y/N] annoyed, but she decided to keep it in for now. Abbacchio sat down next to her once more, handing her a new fork and sliding the slice of cake in the space between them. "Talk about shitty service!"

"Want some?"

"Oh, yes please." The two began sharing the cake whilst the idiots in the back were still arguing, Abbacchio sipping from his tea occasionally.

"Jeez, just don't eat it then..." Fugo also had enough of his bullshit, closing his eyes and resting his head on his hand. Mista flinched as if he just told him to slather his ass in fours or some shit like that.

"BUT I WANT SOME STRAWBERRY CAKE!" He screamed like a toddler being denied a toy.

"Mista shut the fuck up and take some damn cake. There are three slices left." He calmed down almost immediately, taking the cake and wolfing it down like it was his last meal. Narancia suddenly sat up straight, holding his notebook up with the math problem Fugo had him do.

"I did it!" The strawberry blonde craned his head to see what he wrote. "I did it, Fugo! Am I right?"

"Hm? You're finished? Lemme see..." His eyes glanced at the notebook paper before narrowing. "What's this?" The ravenette teen beside him had a smug grin plastered on his face.

"Heheheh, did I get it?"

That single sentence seemed to infinitely piss off the younger teen, seeing as he grabbed the nearest fork and stabbed it into Narancia's cheek. The poor kid started screaming as Fugo gripped the notebook with the wrath of nine gods. "YOU FUCKING DUMBASS BITCH! ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME?" [Y/N] and Abbacchio sat together sipping their tea nonchalantly. Typical gang day, I guess. "HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS SHIT BEFORE YOU GET IT?!" Narancia screamed since, ya know, he had a fucking fork stuck in his cheek. "YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKTARD!"

"Oh, man... He's really lost it now..." Mista muttered. The girl next to him nodded before trying to use Abbacchio as a pillow once more. The table shook as Fugo kept slamming Narancia into it, and the teapot spilled almost soiling [Y/N] romance mangas. Luckily Mista grabbed them before they did, putting them into her little backpack.

"You just fucking told me six times five is thirty! How the fuck could the answer be less than that?!" To be fair, Fugo had a right to be frustrated, but not to this degree. [Y/N] now even more pissed that she couldn't properly rest threw a spoon at the strawberry blonde's head, redirecting his anger from the ravenette to her. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" The table slamming continued as blood got everywhere.

"Hey, Abbacchio... Are you gonna have the rest of your cake?" A good half slice was left, but he quickly pushed it out of sight, earning a huff from the gunslinger. Narancia, having had enough of the abuse, pulled out his pocket knife and aimed it at Fugo's throat.

"What's that?" He groaned, his entire face in agony from the previous assault. Hopefully [Y/N] would be able to heal him afterward. "Did you just call me a braindead fucktard?" He trembled out of both anger and pain. "It's not very nice to look down on others, Fugo. Did you hear me? It's not very nice to look down on others... You're dead... I'm gonna kill you, Fugo..."

"You fucker..."

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" A voice could be heard in the distance.

--

sorry for the late chapter BUT ANYWAY FANART ALERT!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO TERRYMAYCABALLES FOR THIS GLAMOROUS FANART OF DC!!!

--sorry for the late chapter BUT ANYWAY FANART ALERT!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH TO TERRYMAYCABALLES FOR THIS GLAMOROUS FANART OF DC!!!

AAAAND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO GENDY_SKYIS FOR THIS GORGEOUS FANART OF APHRODITE!!!!

ur art styles are all so wonderful, i love them so much!!! thank you so much for supporting my book <33333thanks for reading this far, and remember to vote and leave a comment if you'd like!! i read all comments btw and respond to most of them <33...

thanks for reading this far, and remember to vote and leave a comment if you'd like!! i read all comments btw and respond to most of them <33333

k thanks bye im gonna write some more