-4-

(Y/N)'s POV — Monday week 2
*Gym Class*

You would think I would stop having problems in gym class by now.
But that's not that case.
In middle of the basketball game, Abby, my bully, tripped and pushed me into the bleachers while I was trying to get the ball.
"Ouch!" , I said, tears forming.
I got up but my right knee started bleeding, I muttered, "Ouch."
"(Y/N)! I'll take you to the nurse." , Asriel said.
I nodded, walking out of the gym.
"You should really speak up for yourself."
"I know..." , I said.
"Were the kids at your last school like this?"
"No. Not even close."

(Asriel POV)

I got to the nurse office with (Y/N).
"Oh yeah. That's a bloodied knee right there. You can go back to class, Asriel." , the nurse said.
(Y/N) grabbed my paw and muttered something under her breath.
"What was that?" , I asked.
"P-please stay." , (Y/N) replied, not letting go of my paw.
"Oo okay." I was slightly flushed.
The nurse put a badge on (Y/N)'s knee and sent us on our way.
*in the boys locker room*
"(Y/N) let Abby push her into the bleachers. It's obvious she wanted attention." , Ken said, laughing.
"Leave her alone." , I said, gritting my teeth.
"Woah. Why are you getting angry?"
"Don't act stupid. (Y/N) didn't 'let' Abby push her into the bleachers! Come on now, you saw what happened."
"Sense when are you close with (Y/N)?"
"Sense she came to this school! Geez!" , I said, walking out of the boys locker room and out into the hallway.
I approached Abby and said, "I'd appreciate it if you left my friend, (Y/N) alone."
"That loser? Not a chance." , Abby said, flipping her blonde hair to the side.
"I'm serious. She didn't do anything to you. She doesn't deserve to be bullied by you."
Abby walked away in a huff.
I have a feeling this isn't the last I'll be seeing of her.

(Y/N) POV — Chorus

I ran to the chorus room because the late bell was going ring any second now.
The bell rang. I was officially late. Why?
Because the Chemistry Teacher kept me after class and never wrote me a late pass.
'Shit.' , I thought running into the Chorus room, 'No one is going to notice.'
"(Y/N)? Do you have a pass?" , The Chorus Teacher asked.
I nodded my head no.
"If that's the case, you're getting lunch detention."
"T-t-the.." I stammered.
"I can't understand you. Speak up!" , The Chorus Teacher snapped impatiently.
I ran to risers almost in tears, why was I so afraid to speak up? And do I have seriously have lunch detention?
*lunch*
Towards out it was serious. I have lunch detention. Omg! I'm so screwed.

(Asriel POV) — English

"(Y/N)?" , I whispered to her, "Are you alright?"
She nodded yes and continued listening to the teacher. She didn't seem alright as her hands were shaking.
Then the phone rang, "Hello? Yes, I'll send her right down."
"(Y/N), the guidance counselor wants to see you." , the English Teacher said.
(Y/N) sighed, got up, and walked off to the guidance counselor's office.
*after school*
I waited for (Y/N) outside her locker.
She didn't look OK at all. Her chest was completely red and broken out. Plus it looked like she was about to cry any minute.
"We have a quick write for English." , I said, giving (Y/N) the paper as we walked out of the school building.
"T-thanks." , (Y/N) said, "I'll be texting you."
(Y/N) did in fact text me as soon as she got home.
(Y/N): Thanks for giving me the English Homework. ^_^
Me: It's no problem.
(Y/N): I'll text later. I gotta get this homework done.

(Y/N)'s POV — 8:20pm

I got all my homework done so I decided to read some manga. Then around 8pm, I realized, 'Shit, I forgot to text Asriel!'
Me: Hey. Are you busy?
Asriel: No, I'm just in bed. What's up?
Me: I wanted to talk about what happened with me in the guidance counselor's office.
Asriel: Did the guidance counselor? Meaning her? Upset you?
Me: Yes, she upset me.
Asriel: I kinda noticed. I didn't want to upset you more by bringing it up first thing. I figured you'd discuss it when you were ready.
Me: Do you know if you want to go to college or not?
Asriel: No. I have no idea. Why?
Me: She kept pushing college papers/packets on me. Not even bothering to ask how I'm dealing with my transfer.
Asriel: Oh (Y/N), I'm so sorry.
*dialing Asriel's number*
"Hello? (Y/N)?" , Asriel said.
"If she calls me down tomorrow... I'm not going back..." , I said.
"You're gonna be ok."
"Thanks. I mainly called so I could hear your voice. It's smoothing."
"Hehe thanks."
"I didn't quite understand the English homework, so it's incomplete." , I said, bringing my knees to my chest.
"I can help you with it tomorrow in study hall." , Asriel said.
"Omg! Thank you!"
"It's no problem."
"Azzy? Can I ask you a question?"

(Asriel POV)

(Y/N) surprised me, I wonder she's gonna ask.
"Sure." , I replied.
"Do you think I might have anxiety?" , (Y/N) asked.
"It could be possible. Why?"
"I've felt off ever sense I transferred here."
"I know change is tough for you, but... I promise I'll be here for you."
(Y/N) took a deep breath and said, "Thank you, Azzy."
Then she hung up.

(Asriel POV) — Tuesday week 2
*Chemistry Class*

The teacher wasn't back from the bathroom yet, so a couple students thought it was funny to yell, "Hey! Asriel! You're a loser! You should go back to the underground to where you belong!"
I wasn't expecting this to happen but (Y/N) got out of her chair and snapped, "Leave Asriel alone!"
"She finally speaks?" , Abby asked.
"I could always speak." , (Y/N) replied, "I just choose not to waste my breath on people like you."
She sat back down.
Wow, I was surprised. But honored that she defended me like that.