Boss Encounter- Demon Tide

Start from the beginning

"Follow my lead!" you shout as you run forward.

Mary Jane ran forward too as the demon side circled above the two of you.

Your AI was kinda stupid as you just slowly walked around waiting. Mary Jane ran past you as she jumped and delivered an Attack combo.

Her swings were broad and very wide open as she's never used a weapon before. But she dealt decent damage for her 3 strikes.

The Demon tide then flew down and hit you as you jumped back. Then it sunk into the ground as it disappeared.

Mary Jane landed and ran to you then she stopped.

You again just stood there before you took 4 steps forward. But then Mary Jane was hit as she stumbled forward. The Demon Tide rose up from the ground as it began to fly around. But this time multiple heartless began to drop from the tide as they landed and raced toward the two of you.

You attacked first as you delivered your basic Combo attack. But then you jumped back and cast Thundaga as multiple thunder strikes hit the ground around the heartless.

Mady Jane also attacked as she swung her keyblade.

She swung it like one would swing a great sword. Large sweeps and slams on the ground. Then as the heartless swarmed you 2, a green reaction command appeared

"MJ! Yo!" you shout as it's triggered.

A cinematic begins as Mady Jane jumps beside you as you raise your hand and cast Reflect. A 360 barrier of glass formed around you two as you blocked the heartless attack.

Then Mary Jane yelled as you crouched down as she swung her keyblade with a double spin.

The glass carrier shattered and sent shards everywhere. Stabbing and piercing the heartless around you.

Then the right resumes.

"Let's go!" Mary Jane shouts as she ran forward again. But the demon tide flew at her and hit her as it flew past her. It turned around and flew back as she took more damage. Then she jumped as she delivered another attack combo.

When she landed the demon tide exposed its inner core as it floated around slowly. That's when your AI became smart and actually attacked the Orb. You used your jump slash as you swung upward and back flipped dealing damage, then while in the air, you did a double soon to the right as you slashed twice, then you trusted forward.

As you combo was interested as the orb pulsed and did damage, you fell back down and landed as Mary Jane then attacked. She yelled and spun as she heaved her keyblade and threw it. It spun like a bayblade as it flew forward and slices through the orb before it returned to her. She caught it but she stepped back as she did.

Your AI became stupid again as the Demon Tide flew back into the Glyph as it vanished.

But then the sky turned dark red as the sun turned purple. And the utter edge of the Glyph became coated with purple smoke.

As the demon tides Emerged from the ground, it was no longer a snake form, instead, its eyes turned blood red as it grew and became a massive tornado-like form.

Mary Jane was being pushed back by the force if the wind it was giving off. then the demon tide's orb turned red too as it launched itself from its tornado eye and flew at Mary Jane.

She was slow as it slammed into her and absorbed her as it flew off the side of the glyph as the ring disappeared. The other heartless vanished as well.

You look at where it flew off and yelled "HOLD ON!"

You then broke into a full sprint as you clenched your left hand into a fist as your Gauntlet began to glow like you were equipping your armor.