A night at rhe museum PT 1

Start from the beginning

As she says this, You swing down still using the rope as you kick him in the back of the head. He faceplants.

You swing back around as you summon your keyblade and cast gravity magic in him as he flies into the air as you retract your grapple and rise with him.

She then moves out as she starts sneaking again. She stays behind a few boxes containing items as she slowly moves. However, she needs to cross into a smaller room to the side. But a guard is blocking her path.

"Y/n" she mumbles.

Then you fall from above and land in his shoulders as he grunts and falls forward. You land and roll before you quickly turn around and summon your keyblade. He starts to get back up before you dash to him and smack him as he flies up, you then jump up as well.

Mary Jane then enters that small room as she stands up. "Ok. So far this is the first room I have with my map. Thanks to Y/n for swiping it earlier."

She then pulls out a few pictures you took as well. "Ok..."

She flips through them "This statue. Has objects in its hands." She then looked at the statue "but right now. He's empty" she out the pictures away "Alright. First w shouts find what was in your hands"

As she says this, she hears a noise as she gasps and turns around. Moving to hide against the wall.

She peeks her head out from the corner as a security guard walks around "Damos? Jamie? Where did you guys go?"

As he says this, you drop down behind him and summon a weapon that looks like a hammer. But you chuckle as it transforms into a grenade launcher.

You push it against the guys back and pull the trigger as he yells and is launched into the air. Then you return the grenade launcher back into its hammer form as you spin and hit the ground as you fly up once more.

"He's even got RWBY stuff? How many worlds has he been too?"

Mary Jane asked as she shook her head "No time to focus on that. I need to find out what his statue is hiding"

As Mary Jane goes to focus on the statue, you jump down from the rafters as you look around I got a bad feeling about this. Something isnt right here."

As you step forward. You hear a noise. You sigh "really?"

You turn around as a group of heartless rises from the ground behind you. You rub your face "Jeez"

But as you remember you need to be quiet, you get an idea "I'll make this quick" you say as you summon your keyblade

"time stop!" You spin your keyblade before you stab it into the ground as everything goes in black and white.

Then as you froze time, you stood up and entered your combat stance "Alright, let's do this"

You look around as see the heartless as they began to rush you.

But you spin your keyblade and go straight into a zanetsuken as you dash past 3 and kill them. Then you turn around and cast Waterga as you coat the floor in water.

Then you backflip away as you cast thunder and strike the floor. Heavily electrocuting most of the heartless as they die.

However when you land, you see more beginning to grow. "Now they can move when time is stopped. Of course"

This annoys you but not for long as you trigger your break time command.

All your friends have break time commands. Terra begins to do push-ups, ventus breakdances, and Aqua spins her keyblade like a band Baton.

But yours was also a dance, you backflipped away as you got into a robot like stance. You then began to do a flawless and perfect robot dance. Seemingly like you were actually autonomous.

A series of button prompts appeared as you triggered then as to not mess up the break time.

After a hood second or two of this dance, you finish the final button Prompt as you smirk and spin.

You then summoned your keyblade again as you got back into the fight. Now buffed with a healing rate from your break time.

You then locked onto the next heartless as you trigger your quick blitz command.

You leap into the air and bring your keyblade down on it as you kill it. However you are attacked from behind as you grunt.

You slide forward using your dodge command as you turn and trigger strike raid.

You throw your keyblade as it flies forward and slices through the heartless, however, 2 more attack you as you fall forward and recover with a roll as your keyblade reappears in your hand.

"You Guys are pretty tough I'll give ya that" you say. You then notice that the clock in the air, that was counting down the time stop was getting near the 12.

So you instead cast gravity as you throw your keyblade up as it shoots a gravity ball on the ground and pulls the heartless in.

Then you recall it as you get into a samurai like stance as Sakura petals fall from the air. Then you smirk "Too easy" you swing your keyblade once as an invisible slash flies forward and cuts all the heartless down, then you spin your keyblade and hold it over your should as the clock strikes 12 and every flashes white as the heartless all die.

Then the time stop ends as everything returns to normal. You then take a breath before you look up and jump back up to the rafters.

Back with Mary Jane, she finished setting up the statue as she stepped back and watched as a little compartment opened up. Containing a book and a couple files

"Perfect. Just what I need" she looks to the door "Y/n?" She says as you drop down and enter the room. "Yea?" You ask. She picks up the files as she talks "I think we have what we need"

As you nod. You summon your keyblade "there was some heartless just now, so we should be careful"

She nods "there is still one more thing I need. Then we can go"

You turn to face the door as you lead her out.

"I'll keep watch as usual, if you see someone you need taken down, tell me and I'll handle it" she smiles "I will" you then jump back up into the rafters.

Checkpoint reached, will continue when you return