28.

A/N: this is a long one so get comfortable x

***

"Her thighs are huge, man," I heard another guy say after that 'slut' comment. Who were these dudes talking about? My heart caught in my throat and I suddenly felt very small in the leather chair in a mumbling, chaotic theatre.

"I want that ass, too."

"Nah, it's pretty flat."

"Still want to tap that."

All of a sudden, I felt a poke on the side of my stomach and I jerked. Oh hell no. They were talking about me. I spun around, my heart racing in my ears.

Four guys sat behind me, looking down at me with lazy, sleazy smirks. The one sitting right behind me wearing a black cap and a sweatshirt winked at me, kicking the back of my chair again as if to make some sort of point.

"You're more beautiful in the front than the back." His idiotic friends guffawed.

"Say another word and I'll cut your fucking balls off," I snapped.

The guy's laughter cut short and he blinked. The other one sitting right next to him scoffed, looking me up and down. "You British, madam?" he mocked in a terrible attempt at my British accent.

"Big words for a lady!"

"You think you're a smart ass English woman? You think you're white, you fake Indian."

"I don't think I'm anything but what I am. I don't need to explain myself to incels like you." Stop aggravating them, Arshia. I could tell that I was, with the way their faces hardened. I needed to shut up. I turned back around. My chair was kicked on harder and more frequently than before, my back thudding.

"Fat bitch."

"Ugly ass."

I tried to ignore it but my hands were shaking as I stared down at the glaring phone in front of me.

"Wait until my husband comes back," I warned without reason.

"Which one? Looked like you had two."

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself, slut? Unmarried and watching movies with random men?"

What in the actual hell! They were seriously assuming things about me now?

"They've both got more manpower than the four of you combined," I snapped.

The cap guy shot up from his seat and sneered at me. The people around us were starting to stare, the hushes falling over everyone's chatter.

Arshia, you fucked up! I swallowed, hard, and waited for the guy to come lunge at me when Romir, Pravin and Saanvi came back.

"What the hell's going on?" demanded Pravin.

"These guys are being pieces of shit," I said, trying not to show too much relief.

"So which husband is gonna save you?" one of the guys mocked.

"Your flat chested ass isn't worth it."

That was it. I got up and brought my hand back, connecting it with his cheek. The sound resounded in the air. He turned around at lightning speed and lunged at me but his friends were holding him back by the jacket.

Romir interjected by sticking out an arm to act as a barrier between them and me. The snacks were placed on the seat, discarded and forgotten.

His features were schooled to calm. "You should leave," he said, "before I decide to call the cops."