Ennards outburst

As soon as we came back to the Pizzaplex, everyone was busy getting each animatronic to their rooms back. Sun and Moon knew that I had to talk with Michael about the plan now, so they watched me go with the small bucket of Jellyfish down the street. It isn't weird at all having a plastic bucket in my hand while it's autumn. The sun is already setting too. It didn't take long to drive back, but it was definitely exhausting. Standing in the forest in front of of the shack isn't the most pleasant feeling. Now I know now why Michael takes every free minute he gets to go outside. I knocked quietly, just in case Michael was asleep. Ennard opened the door and looked at the bucket and than up to me.
„Those aren't even ten."
„Something happened, so be glad I even got some."
„In that bucket? Your lucky they seem to be still alive. Come quietly in."

I had to look out not to fall over various things that were laying on the ground. From sketches, to tools for the animatronics and even the food was scattered everywhere. Michael was sleeping on the couch, not moving an inch. He really must have overworked himself again. Ennard walked into the kitchen and closed the door behind me. He poured the Jellyfish into an already finished aquarium and watched them swimming. When and how did they had the money and the time to prepare that for those jellyfish??
„You said there was a problem?"
„Ah- yes...a coworker got stung by a poisonous fish or something like that and they had to get us out of the water."
„Not important."

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the cupboards.
„Than maybe this: Freddy got infected with that killers data."
„...Now THAT is interesting."
„We can't burn down the Pizzaplex if we can't get Freddy out there."
„The plan is going as it was originally planned."
„We can't let someone burn just because they have a killer inside them!"
„SHHH!"
He put a finger in front of his mouth and listened to the quietness around us.
„He hasn't slept for weeks. Once because of Gregory and second because of the Endos."
„Why won't he sleep more?"
„You should worry about your own problems."

No need to get that defensive over it. It's like he is a worry head for Michael. Maybe he is?
„Back to the problem: We can't let someone back in there. Not if they are sentient enough to feel pain."
„It's not my problem."
„It will be if the others punch you broken."
„Michael wouldn't allow that."
„He wouldn't allow to leave someone behind either."
„It's for the greater good, can't you agree on this for the worlds sake!"
„No! Isn't it already enough that we have innocent people getting killed for the bodies?!"
„What do you call them innocent! It's already a pain itself that Michael wants to help you! If you would just be dead already, than you wouldn't cause him more worries than he is already dealing with!"

The door got slammed open by Michael, staring angered to Ennard.
„Who said it's a pain?!"
„I do! All you do is being busy with Gregory and those Endos!"
Wait a second...does Ennard has a fear of abandonment? What I could guess, he was alone for quite some time and seeing now after a lot of time has passed, he has only Michael he could talk to. Sure, they were enemies in the past for various reasons, but now they became some sort of friends. Or he is just jealous that the only person who gave him attention is now busy with something else.
„I'm sorry that I don't have time to keep myself busy with scrap like you!"
Ennard screamed loudly at Michael, to the point I had to cover my ears. He bursted through the house outside, screaming words to us.

„IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ARE ANY MORE WORTH BENEDICT!"
„SCREW YOU! Hah...hello Y/N."
„Hi...don't you think it was to harsh?"
He left out a huff, looking to the door were Ennard disappeared.
„He can't feel anything. That's just part of his manipulation system."
„I don't think so...he seemed pretty hurt about what you said."
„He is just pretending...like he always does..."
Michael gritted his teeth together, which was for me a sign to not go to heavy into this topic. Maybe he has trust issues. Which is fine considering how he died. Getting lurked into a room, only to get your organs scooped out is pretty heavy stuff.