Explanation

„Sit down boys, this will take a while."
Julia looked at the boys who stood in the doorframe of the employee break room. It was a mess to say the least. Cups and plates were making a tower of dirty dishes as it nearly seemed to be falling. On the walls were stains from previous food, which disgusted Sun and Moon. They both don't like it when it's messy. Not even their own room would be untidy. Mostly Moon made sure of it, but Sunny also took care of it, especially now with that new room style of theirs. Sunny was the first one who sat down at the small couch, joined by Moon after one or two minutes.
„Now, what do you wanna know first? I will explain it this time a little different."
„This time? Does this mean you explained this already?"

Julia smirked, laying a finger in front of her mouth.
„Just ask again. I thought I could never see your faces of shock again after this."
„Than what is this feeling of the malfunctioning in our chest?"
„It's not a malfunction Moon, it's the love you feel. For example: Imagine if a child says I love you to you, how do you feel?"
„Happy that they don't hate me?"
„And if Y/N says it?"
„I malfunction."
„Well- it's harder to explain since you don't really think that this love is romantic..."
„Romantic?"
„Yes, there are two types of telling someone I love you: Due to generosity and friendship or through affection and partnership."

Sun and Moon both didn't seem to understand. They looked at each other confused, before turning back to Julia.
„And what we feel...is romantic love?"
„Probably. You felt it pretty soon after Y/N joined here."
„Can you tell us how that happened?"
„There is no how in love. It just happens and you three were such a cute constellation."
„What do you mean miss Rist?"
„I'm actually not supposed to say this, but you both and Y/N were in a romantic relationship."
„What?!?"
„You bet! It was so cute to see you caring for them so much that it kinda pains even me to see that this isn't the case anymore."

Sunny's rays were whirling nearly the papers from the table as Moon tried to calm him down.
„So it's a special bond or normal?"
„It is Special. Especially since Y/N loves you very much...sometimes to much if you ask me."
„W-why would that be the case?"
„Don't get me wrong. It's mostly to them that you both can perform again instead of being decommissioned, but they have the tendency to give up their health for yours."
„Is that why they get so mad when we wanted to remember?"
„Wait, wait, wait...what?"
So Sunny told the story of the Endo again and what Moon said, which got only commented with a glare.
„It hurts you, so of course you shouldn't force yourself."

Moon looked guilty down to the ground. His intention wasn't to hurt Y/N. He would never do that out of free will. His emotions were so concentrated on the bloody children in his vision that he didn't care who he talked to.
„We want to make it right. So please Tell us everything."
Julia sighed, looking at the ticking clock at their wrist.
„That would take longer and I'm sure you wanna go back to Y/N as soon as possible."
„But how does love work? Is it a button you press and...boom?"
Moon was thankful for Sun to change the topic into a more confusing and not sad one. He stroked his hand and smiled at Sunny, which he replied with a bigger smile back.

„It's not a button. Sure, it can get triggered by certain words or events, but love is way more complicated than that."
„How do you Express It than?"
„Mostly with saying it, but you can also hug, talk, kiss, have sex with each other...there are lots of ways."
„Miss Rist? Do you mean with kissing like forehead or is there also another way?"
„And what does sex mean?"
She smiled, her eyes suddenly taking a darker shine.
„I have a video made especially for this! Last time it took a while till you spoke again, so I hope it's fine."
„So you won't explain it?"
„I can only tell from my husband and I know that
Y/N isn't like me, so no. The video will explain."