The Truth

"The last thing I remember is Clarke pushing me." I say in a pained voice.

"Yes, just before that." He prods.

"Um. Finn was with us. She slit his throat and shoved him through the door. Then, there was some banging on the door."

"Yes, that."

"What about it?"

"That was me. I have been undercover with the Opal Mob for three years now."

"But you've been working with Ark Mafia. That's what you told me in the hospital." I interrupt him.

"Yes, but only because that's where Kane sent me. He wanted someone inside that could keep tabs on all of you. But, that's not important right now." He waves his hand as if to erase that part of our conversation. "That night I was the one banging on the door. When Clarke opened it she had a knife ready to take me out. I barely stopped her. I'm just glad that she believed me. When I explained who I was she told me what her plan was. She has been giving the cops information for months; ever since her dad was sent to prison. Not just that but she put in a back door, if you will."

I try to say something, but he holds his hand up to stop me.

"Just let me finish and then you can ask or say whatever you want." When he's convinced that I'll stay quite he goes on. "Where was I? Right, the back door. The whole time that she had been informing on the mob she had been setting up hacker gold mines, places for a hacker to get in and easily corrupt data. When Finn came out as being part of the family she made a plan to set him up as the mole. That way they would have someone to blame and her cover would stay intact. But, for it to work she couldn't be the one to bring him in so I did it."

"What about Cage? He knows the truth." I blurt out, not able to hold back anymore.

"No. All he knows is that his sister was stupid enough to fall for you. When she explained that breaking you out was all a ploy to bring out the mole and he saw for himself that you were out of commission he believed her. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she decided to use you for a connection to Ark Mafia. That's going to be your way back in. But first, we need to meet a couple of my friends."

"If they thought Finn was the mole then why didn't they kill him?" I ask because that keeps nagging at me.

"They didn't until Yesterday. They've been working on it and when I brought some encrypted emails that I found on the server to Cage he gave our hacker the perfect opportunity to place the blame."

"But, why didn't he talk? He could have saved himself."

"I convinced him to not talk about any of it because all Kane would care about would be that he let you get away and that he hurt Clarke, the Opal Princess."

I let it all sink in and decide that I'll have to trust Lincoln for my plan to work so I might as well start now. "Alright, take me to your friend."

"Are you sure you're ready? You haven't even been home a whole day." He gives me a worried look.

"Either you're going to help me or I'll do this on my own. Clarke has been in there alone for long enough. It's time to bring the Opal Mob down and bring our princess home."

"Fine. But can we agree that O is staying here?"

"Are you a complete idiot? Of course she's not coming. If I had half the stubbornness as her she wouldn't even be in Arkville right now."

"How do we break that to her?"

"Leave it to me. Call your friend and set the meet for noon."

"She's going to be pissed; Octavia."

"Oh I know, but I'm her brother so it's my job to piss her off. Now call your friend." I say giving him a stern look so he knows that I mean business.

With that I pull out my new phone that Lincoln and O got me before coming home. I dial one of the only numbers I have memorized and listen to it ring.

"Who the hell are you and why are you calling me?"

I am so relieved to hear the voice over the phone that I don't say anything.

"Hello? Who is this? Don't you dare make me ask again."

"Ray, it's me." I finally say and hear a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness. Where are you?"

"My place. I need a favor."

"I'm on my way." She says and I hear some mumbling on her side. "Fine. Wick is coming too."

"I don't care just get here quick and know that O is going to be pissed."

"Crap. What have you done?" She groans.

"Nothing. Yet." I hang up and leave my room to see O sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Are you girls finished having your chick moment?" She asks and throws a pillow at me that I catch easily.

"O, I need to tell you something." I say taking the remote gently from her hand. I turn of the reality show she was watching and sit next to her. I grab her hands and look into her now worried eyes.

"I'm not going to like this am I?" She asks.

"You're going to hate it."

A/N Any ideas as to who his friends are? What is Bell going to do with Octavia? Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! You guys are awesome! :D