"I said enough–."

"I like you." I finally said those words I can't even tell her.

I've had feelings for Jihyo and I don't know when it's started. My friends and I have talked about this but I just can't admit it to myself. Days passed and I finally convinced myself. It just happened that I couldn't tell her for some reason. But one thing I was so sure this feeling is genuine.

"No, this can't happen." She shook her head and removed my hand from hers then she takes one stepped back from me.

"W~What do you mean? We are always hanging out together. We always see each other. We have coffee, eat together, and drink at the bar the way we used to."

"And the kiss....."

So I just misunderstood everything? Fck!

"I thought you....Nevermind. I'm sorry for thinking that we feel the same way towards each other. I'm so stupid". I mumbled.

I didn't wait for her to speak and give response to what I said. I take one step forward to approach her and put the hoodie of her jacket on her to avoid being recognized by some people who will pass by around the area. I don't want her to be in trouble and be the subject of the headline news tomorrow because of this mess.

While I was fixing her jacket, Jihyo suddenly hug me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wanted to hug her back but my mind said no that's why I just put my arms to my side and remain still.

"I like you, too", she whispered to me which give me a mini heart attack for her sudden confession. I smiled softly and then hug her back. I thought everything was nothing to her and don't have meaning at all. She kept quiet for a while so I thought she was done talking. But she hasn't finished yet and what happened next was unexpected. Jihyo started sobbing. It made me more anxious. I softly stroke her back to settle her down.

"I also have feelings for you but this is not the right time and I want you to understand me."

Stunned, I was speechless for a long moment. Some thoughts ran through my mind. Is it because of her career? I know she's too busy and has no time for this that's why I don't expect her to mind it all. She is also new in this kind of situation and maybe, she just like me but she is just not into me. I hugged her even more and a bitter smile formed on my lips. I'm on the verge of crying and I swallow a lump as I hold back my tears; not wanting to show weakness in front of her. For now, it's enough for me to know that she likes me too and I am glad about it.

"Let's go. It's cold here outside. I will take you home now", I removed my embrace and she did it as well. She took my arm and wiped her tears using my sleeve. I laughed softly because of that. She rolled her swollen eyes at me and just hit my arm then we go back to my car.

Jihyo's POV

We're already here in the parking area of the condo. When we got here, none of us were talking. The whole time I was spacing out as I remembered what happened between us earlier. From the moment we kissed until we argued. So I decided to talk to her again before I get out and leave her in the car. When I looked at Jeongyeon, she was already staring at me. I think she was waiting for me to say goodbye.

"Jeong...", I called her and she allow me to continue speaking. "Don't fall in love with me. Can you do that for me?". I know it will hurt her even more. It will be difficult for her to decide. And yet, I still asked her to do my favor.

"How will I do that? Why would I do that?", she replied and let out a deep sigh.

This is the first time we confessed. Of course, I was too stunned to speak at the time Jeongyeon said that she have feelings for me; that she likes me. But now, I'm going to tell her the reason why she shouldn't fall in love with me. Despite many reasons and difficulties, there is one thing I am concerned about.