Twenty-Six*

Lloyd sat with Amara while we listened to speeches from my brothers. She was sipping on her juice.

I smiled softly, sipping on champagne. Amara moved onto my lap while Lloyd put his arm behind me.

"....and that's why everyone knows never to mess with my little sister. Ayden, we love you. And we're so glad you have another man to keep you safe." Max said. I smiled.

"Thank you." I mouthed to the boys.

"Alright! Can we get the bride and the groom up for their first dance?"

Lloyd smiled. I sighed and led Amara to her uncles before getting on the little dance floor with my husband. The music started playing.

"Thank you for today." I whispered. "I'm so in love with you."

He smiled and nodded. "You deserve every second of today."

I kissed his cheek. "God and to think that we hated each other."

"You hated me A. I always liked you."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

————

I smiled as I put Amara to bed. She was already out like a light. I tucked her in and kissed her head.

She was probably too young to remember today. That was okay. Then she would always know that mommy and daddy are married.

I went back into our room. The whole family was here in the mansion.

Lloyd was getting into his pajama pants. I smiled and came over. He pulled me up into a hug, kissing me softly. I smiled and held him close.

"I love you." I whispered. He hummed in my ear.

"I'm so proud of everything you have accomplished in your life. You are the strongest girl I will ever know. Besides Amara. She's pretty kickass too. You have changed my perspective on life, and even though I'm still a psychopath, I'm your psychopath."

I smiled. He set me down and stared at me. "And I'm so lucky to have you."

"Yeah you are." I whispered. He rolled his eyes, smiling.

He kissed me again. "I think you should have another kid put in you tonight." He whispered.

I smiled as he led me to our bed, kissing me still. He set me down and kissed my neck.

I hummed as he played with my shirt. I helped him take it off while he took off his pants. I threw mine off too.

This was desperate, needy, loving sex.

With my husband.

Lloyd entered me, still kissing me. I smiled and leaned back more.

I decided to push him up against the headboard, getting on top of him and sinking down. Lloyd smiled, practically choking on his own air.

I hummed and held his shoulders as I started bouncing.

"Fuck...I love you." He said. I smiled and kissed him.

Hansen.

Up until today I was scared of marriage. The thought of fully settling down made my stomach turn.

I didn't know why though. I mean I was with Ayden for over two years. We have a kid.

But she also made it so easy.

I loved her so much. Every second of the day.

This was her dream come true. I think it was secretly mine too.

She kissed down my neck as I pounded into her from underneath.

I had a desire to touch her at every moment. Our skin touching all the time. I wanted another kid with her. I wanted everything.

She moaned. I knew she was close. I held her waist.

"Come on baby. Cum." I whispered. She nodded.

And eventually, we both came, hard.

She held my shoulders, pulling off and laying her head on my chest. I rubbed her back. 

She stayed there silently for at least ten minutes. I looked down, making sure she was okay.

But she was asleep.

I smiled, laying back and pulling the sheets up. She stayed right there with me.

My life was perfect. For once in my life I was one hundred percent happy with where I was. With who I had.

Ayden Hansen is finally all mine.

The end.