Twenty-Four*

I knew that lloyd was proposing when he offered for me to get my nails done, and said that we were going to have a day with Amara. Most of the time we would be in different spots, so the three of us were never really all together a lot.

I sat with Amara at the island while Lloyd made her a bottle. I kissed her little cheek.

She was definitely all Lloyd's kid. I'm pretty sure he pushed her out. They were twins.

Lloyd handed her the milk and smiled.

"Hi sweetheart." Lloyd said. He picked her up and kissed her. I smiled at the two of them.

"You know if I put a fake mustache on her you two would look the same."

"I have cooler hair. She has your curly hair." He said. I smiled.

"Curly hair is cool." I said. He winked at me.

"Only on Mara bear." He said.

I loved how soft lloyd was with Amara. It was insane. He could be so cruel but around his girls he would calm down so quickly.

I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for him to do something. Anything.

"Hey Amara." Lloyd said. She looked at her dad and smiled.

"Do you remember our plan?" He asked. She nodded.

He set her down and she went to the living room. She came back with a box. I gave Lloyd a look.

"You made our daughter go on a top secret mission?" I asked. He nodded.

"Stand up." He said.

I did as he said. Amara stayed next to him as he got on one knee.

"Open." She said. He opened the box and showed a beautiful ring.

"Ayden Winters. Will you do the honors, and marry me?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger and smiled, picking Amara up before kissing me. I hummed in the kiss.

Amara hugged me. I broke the kiss and held her.

"Mommy and daddy are getting married!" I said. She giggled.

I danced with Amara. Lloyd shimmied his shoulders a little as Amara smiled at him.

"You're dancing!" I said.

He cleared his throat, straight faced. "Uhh no- nope. I'm not." He said. He cracked a smile.

I kissed him again, making him dance again. I giggled.

Amara was giggling on my hip. I scrunched my nose at her.

I was the happiest girl in the world.

————

Amara was asleep, which meant that Lloyd and I had adult time.

And by adult time...well I think he was trying to put another baby in me from how hard he was pounding.

I moaned softly as he kissed one of my tits.

"Are you close?" He asked, panting. I nodded.

My hands ran through his hair. I could feel my legs shaking.

"Fuck lloyd I-"

I felt myself cum all over him. He groaned and snapped his hips up into me before spilling his cum all over my insides.

I took a deep breath. He collapsed on top of me, making me smile.

"I love you." I whispered. He kissed my neck.

"I love you more."

I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled. Lloyd kissed me softly.

"I'm sorry for not proposing sooner." He whispered.

"It's alright. You did now hansen."

"Oh god Ayden Hansen has a ring that I love to hear." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked. He nodded.

"Only you and Amara are allowed to have my famous hansen last name." He said.

I playfully pushed his head away. He giggled.

He set it back down and sighed. I pulled the sheets over our heads and kissed him again. It quickly turned into a makeout.

I pulled the sheets back again. Lloyd smiled at me.

"I can't wait to officially make you mine."