Eight*

Winters.

Waking up on top of Lloyd was definitely a dream. His hand was in my hair, I looked over and saw my hair tie on his wrist, meaning he took my braid out.

I looked up. He was awake.

I laid my head back down, making him chuckle. His hand stroked through my hair.

"Morning." He said. His groggy morning voice was something else.

"Mmm."

He laid me down on the bed and got up. His body heat was so nice.

"I'm gonna go shower." He said.

"Okay." I whispered. He kissed my temple before getting up and leaving me alone.

I sighed and stretched. I heard the shower turn on. I moved to look into the bathroom, being that lloyd left the door open. I watched him take off his shirt and pants.

And then his boxers. And oh my god.

That ass. Holy shit. And that hunk of a dick. I don't even...he wasn't even hard.

My eyes glanced up to his head. He was smiling, before he shut the door to the bathroom.

No.

No no no. He was fucking teasing me.

Fuck it.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Ayden. No." Lloyd said as I opened the door. He was already in the shower.

"I'm just brushing my teeth." I said. He chuckled behind the curtain as I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth while he was in the shower.

Oh god. I really wanted to hop in that shower with him.

I spit out my toothpaste and tried not to think about that dick of his.

We could do things without actually having him fuck me. I mean come on. There's a lot two people can do before it actually goes inside.

I finished brushing my teeth and took off my sweatshirt and sweatpants. I threw off my panties, and with no bra I was ready.

I took a deep breath before getting in the shower with him.

"You know I wondered how long it would take you." Lloyd said. He was facing away from me.

"You told me not to come in."

"Yeah but you never listen." He said. He turned around, and his eyes trailed down my body.

He didn't say anything. He just looked.

"Jesus." He whispered. I smiled.

He grabbed me and set me up against the tile before kissing me, hard.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders as he picked me up rather quickly, keeping my legs around his waist.

"You're making this very difficult not to fuck you." Lloyd whispered on my lips. I pulled him back to look at him.

"So don't actually fuck me."

He was so strong. His arms held my thighs so perfectly.

"What are you saying?"

"Do things to me without actually putting it in."

"No." He said. "No we've crossed the line too much and-"

I hopped out of his arms and immediately grabbed his cock. He looked down and winced.

I pumped him ever so softly. My hand couldn't even fit fully around his girth. I've seen men with length and girth separately, but together? Well Jesus.

Lloyd rested his head on my shoulder as I swirled my thumb around his tip, moving the precum around.

"So submissive." I said.

"I'm not fucking submissive." He said defensively. I smiled.

"Okay."

He stood up straight again and looked down at me. I smiled.

"I hate you." He whispered. He was getting close, I could tell.

"Yeah?"

His eyes were dark, filled with lust.

I grabbed his balls with my other hand, making him let out a husky groan.

"Shit." He groaned. I smiled.

"Come on lloyd. Cum for me." I whispered in his ear as he tried to stay calm. His breathing picked up.

"Fuck." He whispered as he came all over my upper stomach.

I smiled proudly. I had him wrapped around my finger.

He closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. I pulled him into a kiss, making him regain his senses.

"Ayden I can't do this. I'm gonna get attached."

"Yeah?" I asked as I moved his hair out of his face. "Get attached then."

He sighed and looked away. I smiled.

"Let's go get to work." I whispered.