Sixteen

Hansen.

I stayed up that night. Ayden had fallen asleep on my chest. I played with her hair while we laid in her bed. We were both still naked.

She looked so beautiful while sleeping. So gentle.

I felt so bad for her. I had to convince denny to give her the job back. She needed this job.

I moved to look at her. I kissed her head and sighed.

She stirred.

"Lloyd. Babe. Sleep." She whispered.

Babe?

Wow.

I smiled and stroked her cheek. She giggled, her eyes still closed.

"See I'm usually the one with pet names, so I didn't think you would give me one first sunshine." He said.

She smiled. "Sunshine is my pet name."

"Oh?"

She hummed softly, leaning into me. I kissed her soft lips.

"You know I think I like the name sunshine for you, because you are far from it." I said on her lips.

"Shut up." She said.

I kissed her again, catching her bottom lip between my teeth. She hissed lightly.

"Lloyd." She whispered.

I smiled and kissed her again. I could stay on her lips forever.

"Hey...it's late." Ayden whispered.

"Mmmm." I said. I rested my forehead on hers and sighed.

She moved me onto my side, and suddenly I was the little spoon. I chuckled and pulled the blankets up.

"This is embarrassing."

"Shut up." She said and kissed my neck.

I felt her hands start to trail up and down my waist.

"Goodnight Ayden."

"Mmm. Goodnight." She said.

————

Winters.

I woke up to footsteps around my room. I opened my eyes to see Lloyd putting a shirt on.

"Mmm. Come back to bed." I whispered.

"I would love to, but I gotta go back to the mansion." He said. My heart sank a little.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Hey. Once I kick everyone out from my mansion tonight, wanna come over?" He asked. I sat up and held the sheets to my chest.

"Uhmm. Sure." I said.

He came over and pecked my lips. I sighed and melted into him. He pressed his hand on my waist, kissing me harder.

"Okay...alright. I'll see you later." I whispered.

He nodded and grabbed his things.

"Bye." He said.

"Bye." I whispered.

————

I quietly walked into Lloyd's mansion. It was scarily silent.

"Lloyd?"

I watched him come down the stairs. He was looking rather...casual in just a towel.

"Hey. I'm in the middle of showering so umm..."

"Go! Jesus!" I said. Water was dripping off of him. He smiled and ran back upstairs.

I walked up and went to his room. He was running back into the bathroom

I smiled and sat on his bed.

"Ayden!" Lloyd yelled from the bathroom.

"Yes?" I asked as I took off my shoes and turned on his flatscreen tv.

"You got your job back by the way." He said.

I stopped taking off my pants and ran into the bathroom.

"What?"

"Yeah. I talked to denny and now I don't work for him and you got your job."

"What?"

"I talked to..."

"No I heard you. Lloyd I don't wanna work for the CIA if I can't work with you." I whispered.

I sat on the counter of the bathroom. Lloyd sighed in the shower.

"Yeah. I thought you would say that."

He finished his shower and got out, wrapping a towel around himself.

He came over and stood between my legs. I sighed.

"Work with me. It's okay. I've talked to Suzanne." Lloyd said.

I smiled, seeing how wet he was.

"Are you sure? I mean we're not even dating...we're just hooking up. What if something goes wrong?"

"Exactly that. It's casual. We can go back to just being partners. Even if I have feelings for you."

I nodded. "Yeah but I hate you anyways so it's fine if we don't work out."

"Oh really?" He asked. I nodded.

"I only use you for your giant, beautiful dick." I said. "And abs."

"Makes sense." He said.

"Not your mustache."

He smiled and moved to bring his head towards my ear. "You just like the way it tickles your pussy when I eat you out."

I gasped. He pulled me into him, getting me all wet. I screamed and held his shoulders.

"Lloyd!"

He laughed out loud, making my heart flutter. He never laughed that much.

"Get off of me you wet dog." I said. He smiled as he pulled away, seeing me very, clearly, soaked.

"Now you have to wear my clothes." He said.

"Oh. I see."

"Yeah. Go grab clothes." He said as he helped me down.

I pulled him into a kiss. He groaned and pulled away.

"Go." He said. "Before I fuck you on this counter."

I giggled and walked off.