Twenty

Lloyd laid with me in bed that morning. His arm was draped around me as he laid on his stomach.

So cute.

I kissed his head before getting out of bed to brush my teeth and do my hair. A few minutes later, and Lloyd came in.

He rubbed his eyes like a little kid. His pants were riding low and his shirt was off.

He came over and kissed my cheek, before resting his head against my shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist.

I set my brush down and moved to touch his head.

"Hi love."

"Mmm."

I chuckled. He hugged me closer.

"You should've stayed in bed. It's too early." He said.

"I can come back to bed." I said. He sighed.

Soft baby.

"By the way, merry Christmas Eve."

I smiled softly. "Merry Christmas."

He hummed and stood up. I looked at him in the mirror.

I watched as he grabbed my tits. I sighed and moved his hand back. He smirked.

"Mmmmmm I miss your tits." He said.

"Shut up."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. He hugged me from behind again.

He never hugs.

I was gonna cherish this moment.

I timidly turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slid his hands around my waist.

Fuck me.

He pulled me up and sat me on the counter. He kissed my cheek and hugged me close.

"Lloyd..."

"Ayden I'm in love with you."

I stopped.
My world stopped.

"And I'm sorry but I have to say it."

"Nope. Lloyd no." I said. I pulled him away. "I love you too."

He smiled and hugged me again.

Soft Lloyd. My love.

"I have wanted to say that for...forever." He whispered. I smiled and leaned closer to him.

"I love that you're being soft."

"Ayden. I will stop." He said.

"I'm sorry. I'll just- just stay."

He sighed and kissed my head. I pulled up and smiled at him.

He kissed me gently. My hand moved to his cheek, rubbing it.

He pulled away and smiled.

Lloyd kissed my neck, holding me close. I hummed softly. His hand trailed down to my clothed pussy.

"No sex." I said.

He groaned.

"We can be quiet. Please." He said.

"I love you...but no."

He sighed softly. I removed his hand and kissed his head. He rested his head on my chest.

"When we get back home...I'm going to fuck you so much you won't feel your legs for a week."

"Fine."

————

Lloyd sat with me on the couch while we watched my brothers play with their dogs.

I leaned into him. He rubbed my shoulder.

Lloyd leaned back a bit. I smiled. He was tired.

"Don't feel like you two have to stay up." Shawn said. "We know you're jet lagged."

"Mmm. I'm up." Lloyd said. I smiled as he yawned.

"It's four am in Croatia right now, so we're on that schedule."

"Hey. You guys. Go to bed."

"Mmm. No we should wait an hour. At least go to bed at ten pm."  I said.

"Suit yourselves." Cole said.

I smiled and continued to watch them. Eventually the football game was turned on.

Lloyd yawned again. Little tired tears escaped from his eyes.

"Hey. Go to bed." I whispered. He nodded and got up, kissing my forehead.

He quietly walked upstairs. I finished my seltzer and snuggled up with Dylan next to me.

"Hi brother." I said as I scratched his back. He sighed and smiled.

"Hey Ayd. You're tired." He said.

I smiled and nodded. He kissed my head.

"Go to bed with your mans." He said.

"He's not my 'mans'." I whispered.

"Fine. Your boyfriend."

"Yeah." I said. I got up. "Goodnight boys. I'll see you all in the morning."

"Goodnight Ayden." They all said, making me smile. I went upstairs.

I walked up to my room and quietly walked in. There was Lloyd, curled up against the blankets, already asleep.

I smiled and got into bed.

Lloyd immediately gravitated towards me. I wrapped my arm around his body as he rested his head on my chest.

"God Ayden. I wanna have tired lazy sex with you now." He said as I played with his hair. No one has a style like he does. No one.

I giggled and kissed his head.

"Oh I love you."

"Ayden if you love me you should sit on my dick."

"Honey you can't even keep your eyes open." I whispered.

"That's okay. I can fall asleep." He said as he laid back, pulling me with him.

I sighed and kissed him softly, laying on his body still. He hummed and held my waist.

I pulled away and smiled.

"Goodnight Lloyd." I whispered as he rested his head back.

"I hate you."

"I know."