Chapter 1: PORSCHE: -

Start from the beginning

"This...? How, I remember this picture, Kinn was really jealous of it and told me to delete it" Porsche said, then he finally got it through his head, the alcohol subsided and he had to face the reality. There would only be a few weeks until he met Kinn, his boyfriend and what was he going to do. Kinn was going to die because of him and Porsche was given a second chance, would he go back, or would he never see Kinn again, he had a few weeks to decide and he didn't know what to do. He sat on the floor of his room and began to cry, Porsche had never been this type of person but when the love of his life is threatened, he was useless, he didn't know what to do.

"Okay Porsche, no time to cry. Let's figure this out" Porsche wiped away his tears and sadness, he got up and got ready for university, he somehow got reincarnated into his past self and he was now given a chance to change destiny, and to maybe save his family. Porsche left the house, on his favorite motorcycle he had broken in the future, in which he missed very much and rode to his university. He looked at everything around him and the same events were playing out in front of him.

There was a girl handing out flyers, people buying some ice cream because of the hot weather, guys trying get girls numbers. It was all as he remembered, and it was very nostalgic for him. Suddenly someone came from behind him and jumped on his back and because of his mafia instincts he flipped them over, and the guy screamed in pain.

"For fuck's sake Porsche, can't a friend say hi" It was his best friend Aat whom he knew since young, and is also his neighbor.

"Oh Aat" Porsche looked sorry and helped him up, Aat stretched his back and looked disgusted at Porsche but shook the pain away.

"Oh Aat? Is that all you had to say, no sorry?" Aat continued stretching. "Why are you so early anyways, you and Jom are always late. I saw you leave the house so early, I had to catch up, but now look at me, I became a floor mat!"

"Sorry man" Porsche said as he laughed at his friend, Aat laughed as well and sighed. "I just thought I could come early today"

"Wow, you? You never come early when you drink so much like that the day before. And you never come early at all. What's up" Aat knew his friend really well. "What's bothering you"

"Nothing, oh my god why are you so nosy" Porsche said as they both continued to walk into the university to find a place to sit outside. They first got a drink from one of the stands outside, and they sat down together as Porsche looked at the view in discomfort.

"If you don't tell me what the fuck is wrong, I am going to beat the shit out of you" Aat said as he looked angrily at Porsche.

Porsche knew he could trust Aat, better that Jom and better than Tem. "Do you believe in reincarnation"

"What in the buddha?" Aat was taken a back by Porsche's sudden outburst and raised his eyebrows.

"Never mind" Porsche continued to sip his drink.

"Now wait a minute, continue" Aat said as Porsche sighed.

"I am actually... from the future" Porsche whispered and this time it was Aat's turn to sigh. "I knew you wouldn't believe me"

"Well Porsche, its early in the morning, we both are hungover and we currently want to hit any person who is next to us, right! I need proof, and clearly that statement is so wild I might beat the shit out of you" Aat said simple with a smile, making Porsche frustrated. "Listen Porsche, if you tell this to Jom or Tem, they will tell you, you are freaking crazy, and will suggest you get therapy or send you to a mental hospital. I however, your childhood friend won't do neither because I am just as crazy as you. I do believe in reincarnation, but not in the same body as your past self that is quite delusional"