A role

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" 

Chuuya was woken up by a brunette and very annoying god chanting like a broken recorder, saying sorry continuously. 

"And for the last time, It's fine, you didn't mean it, I forgive you!" Frustration coated all of his words. The whole morning was just the brunette apologising to the ginger and Oda checking in on them from time to time. The brunette was about to apologise again before he was brought into a hug from Chuuya. His eyes widened as he hugged back rather tightly. Separating them from the hug, Chuuya coughed a bit before walking out of the room, with Dazai floating behind.

"Distance..." Chuuya mumbled as he pushed Dazai away slightly. Since that incident, the brunette has been way too close to Chuuya than the ginger liked. His personal space was gone!

Dazai, after getting pushed away, just went next to Chuuya and gave him a side hug.

"Have you been clingy these few days?"

"No...It's called protection..." The brunette answered softly. Chuuya chuckled as he hugged Dazai back.

"You mean affection?" The brunette rolled his eyes and let go of Chuuya.

"Never mind, I'll stay 1 metre away from you from now on..."

The ginger pouted before chasing Dazai and tackling him into another hug.