God of dreams

It was all dreams and nightmares until the terrified ginger woke up to an empty and silent room. Looking around the uncomfortably cold room, Chuuya called out, "Dazai? You there?" Chuuya wasn't surprised when he heard nothing in response but was surprise when he heard a familiar voice resounding in his head. "Chibi! I'm in your head." Upon hearing that, the ginger was tempted to bang his head on the wall but decided against it, knowing that it will harm his head as well. "What are you doing in my head?" He only heard the brunette sigh and reply bluntly, "I got stuck since you woke up when I was still in your head." The ginger's eyes widened when the memories of his nightmare came back to him. "Let me guess, I have to sleep for you to leave my head?" He heard the faint hum in his head as he laid back down on his bed, "But I can't sleep now!" He heard the god laugh and commented, "It's fine. I'll just walk around in your head and anyways, I'm searching for something." The ginger then jolted up and screamed, "Don't snoop around in my head. What are you searching for anyway?" 

"You've been having the same nightmares every time you sleep right?" 

Chuuya hesitated but slowly agreed. Dazai sighed, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I had no reason to. It's just nightmares."

Another sigh resonated in Chuuya's head, "Guess what. Another god is haunting you." everything went silent,  Dazai listened and continued, "Chuuya? " Only then did the brunette a loud piercing scream as he covered his ears in pain. "I thought you said my house was ghost free! "

"Your house is ghost free but you're not!" Dazai exclaimed as he sighed. Chuuya stared at the opposite wall in disbelief and he cleared his throat a few times before asking ever so softly, "What ghost is it? A dream god or something? That would be funny." Chuuya chuckled slightly before he heard Dazai gasp in shock, "Chuuya, it's the god of dreams! How did you know?" The ginger's chuckling seized. He cleared his throat once again and announced, "Lucky guess!" Dazai clapped a few times before he continued, "He is the one who is controlling your nightmares."

"Why does he want to do that?" Chuuya asked, lying back down on his bed.

"He probably wants something, maybe your soul or memories but he can't take it without your permission."

"Then how do I stop him or her?"

A long hum came out from Dazai as he mumbled, "Get dragged by the hands into that darkness were they are always dragging you to." It was soft but audible to Chuuya as the ginger retorted, "Isn't that dangerous, you don't even know what inside!" Chuuya could imagine the brunette shrugging as he said, "It's not dangerous and I'll be with you anyways. It's your only hope to get rid of the nightmares..." Dazai was giving Chuuya a suggestion that he couldn't deny so he slowly nodded to no one in particular but he knew Dazai knew he agreed when he heard nothing afterwards.

Now, he just had to sleep. "How do you expect me to sleep e minutes after I had slept?" Chuuya pushed his hand through his hair and mumbled to himself as he got up and went down to the kitchen.

————-

Sorry for not updating these past 3 to 4 days. I was in another country and the internet connection wasn't good so I had troubles. Another apology for the short chapter since I didn't really have time. Please wait for the next chapter which will be updated on 17th Dec or the 18th December. I'll try to start writing today.

Thank you for understanding 🫶