Stuck

Chuuya sighed for what seemed the 37th time that day. He massaged his temples with Dazai sticking his tongue out to Elise in a mocking way. Chuuya sighed one more time before asking, "So, you're telling me that you came to my house and tried to kidnap me so that you could say thank you to me for saving your daughter...and bringing me into your sort call gang of people who can see gods and spirits?" The raven-haired man who Chuuya learnt that he's called Mori and his daughter was Elise were spouting nonsense right in front of the ginger's face and he was getting impatient. Mori nodded as he glanced at the air behind Chuuya and could imagine something glaring at him. He immediately glanced back at Chuuya who was trying to process what Mori just said for the 37th time but he shook his head. "Are you sure you wanted me to be in your 'Gang'?" Mori, who was sitting on the sofa opposite of Chuuya, hesitantly nodded but after looking at Chuuya suspicious glare, he gave in. "Fine, I wanted to bring you to a lab to find out how do people like my daughter and you can see things others can't..." Chuuya looked in disbelief and glanced over his shoulder to see Dazai looking bored behind him. "Why can't you experiment in your daughter instead then?" Mori fanned a hand over his chest before exclaiming in shock, "You're telling me to hurt my own child? What kind of person would I be to her?" 

Chuuya and Dazai stifled a laugh, "The what kind of man would you be to the public by trying to kidnap me and make me a lab-rat." The ginger chuckled as he saw Mori roll his eyes. "Still...the experiments won't be painful..." Chuuya smiled before his eyes widened, "The do it to your own daughter!" The raven-haired man raised his hands in defeat when he heard the door open. A red haired male came in and dropped the bags of groceries to the floor as he glanced around the house. "Chuuya! What happened to the house. There are men in black lying unconscious on the floor and cracks and holes on the houses floors and walls!" Oda stopped after he saw the men on his sofa as he walked up to him and lifted a brow. He then sighed before he looked at Dazai and Chuuya. "I get it! This men damaged the house. Okay, Dazai you can kick him out!" Mori looked, shock at Oda as Chuuya smirked. Dazai cracking his knuckles. "Wait! How can you assume it was me who did all this!" Mori stood up and turned in a circle to point at all the damage that was done to the house. Oda sighed as well before coming up to Mori and patting his shoulder, "Because, you're a stranger in my house. Obviously it was you who did this to my house!"

"It's that god of yours who destroyed your house by slamming my men to the walls!" Mori pointed at the air and Elise tugged at his shirt. "Dad, he's behind you!" Mori kept silent before turning around and pointing at the air once more. Dazai just rolled his eyes and floated behind Chuuya again. The god somehow loved going behind the ginger. As if trying to cover Chuuya's blind spot all the time. You might be thinking that it must feel weird and terrifying that something is always behind him. However, to Chuuya, he felt relief when Dazai was behind him, he always had a phobia that something will grab him from behind ever since that incident with one of those 'creatures' that almost kidnapped him from behind when he was in his own room.

Oda was about to step in and drag Mori out of his house himself but he noticed the determined look Chuuya was giving him so he suggested, "Well, whatever it is, my son will decide what to do with you so I suggest you stay put." With that, he opened one of the cabinets in the kitchen and passed some rope to Dazai who tilted his head in confusion. "Go tie the men in black up." The brunette nodded his head in a childish way and made his way to one of the men closest to him. Mori looked at the floating rope in the air, looked as his grip on the couch's arm rest became tighter and made his knuckles turn white. Thankfully, he hid his fear well and Chuuya didn't notice it or else the ginger would use it to his advantage. "So, you're going to tell me why you're so interested in people who can see things others can't?" That voice from the ginger snapped Mori back into reality as he glanced at the ginger who was resting his heavy head on his hand, looking rather bored.