God of revenge

Both the ginger and brunette were know sprawled on the bed, Chuuya scrolling through his phone with Dazai just looking from time to time.

"You know, I'm surprised that you didn't fall for Benjiro's trick." The brunette spoke up after a while. Chuuya hummed and replied, "You mean the one about my biological parents?" The brunette nodded with Chuuya shrugging.

"I wish my dream will come through...Sometimes people want everything to go their way but I guess it's good to fail sometimes, helps you learn. " Dazai announced as he sighed and sat up. Chuuya scoffed, "What a motivational speech." The brunette rolled his eyes and hopped off the bed. Chuuya tilted his head backwards, letting it hang off the bed edge."Where you going?" Upon feeling the blood ruah to his head, he immediately retrieved his head. The brunette chuckled as he opened the door, "I'm going to check something. Just stay here." The ginger gave a simple, 'oh' as he continued to scroll through his phone.

When the ginger heard the shutting of his door, he sighed as he dropped his phone down to his bed. He used his arm to cover his eyes from the sunlight seeping in through the gap in the curtains. He closed it earlier on since he wanted to take a short nap but at the end, his eyes got glued to the phone instead. He was thinking of just following Dazai instead since he was bored. When he sat up, he felt an arm snake around his waist as another hand made it's way to the ginger'a mouth and gripped it tightly. Chuuya's eyes widened as he gave an elbow to the person behind him and what sounded like a male, grunted but his tight grip remained. Chuuya struggled to get out of the stranger's grip as he thrashed his legs around. He tried glancing behind him but to no avail as the firm grip over his mouth refrained him from moving his head freely. He continued squirming until a rather calming voice was heard, "I'll let you go if you don't shout." Upon hearing that, the ginger stopped his struggling almost immediately as he nodded. The stranger's hand on his mouth slowly let go. The ginger opened his mouth, taking in fresh air and was about to say something but doubled over when two gloved fingers inserted itself roughly down his throat. That resulted in a gag reaction. "Don't say a word." The stranger behind Chuuya ordered as he removed his fingers and the ginger coughed a few times before he hastily shut his mouth. Grabbing Chuuya's arms and pinning them behind his back, the stranger didn't even hesitate to lift the ginger off the bed and push him towards the door. Opening ever so quietly, he turned the ginger around slightly to get a clear sight off outside and once he knew no god was seen, he stepped out of the room. Chuuya realised that the stranger's footsteps resembled a cat's, quiet and stealthy. He moved in ways where no sounds could be heard. He would've have been a good spy or even an assassin. The stairs were a tricky part but the stranger managed to drag the poor ginger down the stairs rather quickly and silently. Chuuya was starting to doubt where this stranger come from. Did he come into the house from a window or the door. It seemed like he was trying to reach the door. The ginger heaved a sigh of relief when he noticed Oda in the kitchen which was opposite the door. He heard his kidnapped click his tongue in annoyance as he let go of the ginger for a while, giving a glare which meant to not go anywhere as he searched his pockets for something. Being the determined and persevering person he was, Chuuya slowly crawled from behind the couch. The ginger noticed the stranger's raven-hair and the next thing that caught Chuuya's attention was a circle with a line piercing through it on the man's neck. However, Chuuya didn't have the time to think about it. The man would soon find whatever he was looking for and the ginger would lose any hope op trying to escape. He didn't even know whether Dazai was outside or not so he couldn't rely on the god who left him at the worst of times. He had to rely on himself and find a solution. He glanced to Oda who was busy cooking and eyed the man still fumbling through the many pockets he had in his coat. He had one chance and it was risky. As the ginger got into a squatting position, he was just thinking of dashing to Oda and thinking of what to do afterwards. He stretched his legs slightly and was about to take off but I guess the stranger wasn't naive as he brought a knife up to Chuuya's neck as the ginger atumbled backwards and gulped down as je felt the metal touching his skin and grazing it ever so slightly. "I told you not to move right? " the man's voice was tough and irritated aa Chuuya felt hsi hot breath against his ear and he cringed. "Now... You're coming with me, move it! " the ginger was ataring daggers at Oda'a back but to no avail. As the stranger dragged Chuuya to the main door.

"I don't think he's going to... " A familiar calming voice reaounded in the house as Oda whipoed his head backwards and saw the three men in his house. He wiped his hands on a towel and made his way warily towards the stranger, Chuuya and Dazai who was floatijg in front. The ginger's eyea lit up as he glancrd at the brunette who was giving a glare to the raven-haired. The stranger grumbled something that Chuuya couldn't hear and let the knife drop to the ground as he raised his hands in surrender. Dazai smirked as he picked up the knife and pointed it at the raven-haired. "So you're the presence I felt outside the house. I am wondering how you got in... You god or should I say ex-god.. "Dazai laughed as he noticed how the raven-haired gave a death glare back. Dazai just float to the sidr and poinyed to the door, hands till holding the knife, "Now get out of the house! " the raven haired reluctantly went out of the house, giving one kaat glare at the god and vanishing. Dazai sighed as he placed the knife at the table and checked on Chuuya who was just clueless on the whole situation with Oda comforting him at the side. Chuuya fekt that his throat was scratchy and coughrd a few times and shrugged it off. Dazai raised a eye brow but also shrugged. "Hey Dazai, what was thay symbol on that guy's neck? " that was the one thing the ginger was curious about. Dazai chuckled before explaining, "That guy is called Fyodor. He was the god of revenge but his title was stripped away and now he is a normal human. Hilarious right, thay symbol shows that. "Chuuya nodded his head and he touched his neck where the knife was originally at.

"Yah...definately hilarious. Where were you?" chuuya asked sarcastically as Dazai gave an apologetic look. "I'm staying with you 24/7 now. Fyodor doesn't give up after all! " Chuuya rolled his eyes before walking back to his room, coughing a few more times.

Sorry for not updating for a few days... I was busy.