30

GUYS, IT'S BEEN SO LONG, OOPS. sorry, rlly sorry. I had college stuff. :D anyway i wrote smt awhile ago and it didn't save so i was lacking motivation. after that, i lowkey forgot ab this whole thing... oops. sorry. i'll finish the au prob after i finish the actual story line :)

It's been a few months, Kenji has been recovering well, though he has a few more scars. What hurts me the most is his eye. It's ruined, I mean, he can't see out of it and the scar that goes over it reminds me of how I almost lost him.

"Darling, come." I peek over the couch and smile before getting up. Kenji had added a little area in his office so I can be with him all the time.

"What is it?" I approach his desk, him turning his chair so I can sit on his lap.

"Oh, I was just wondering, should we go out to dinner tonight? A little date?" he wraps his arms around me, pecking me on my cheek.

"YES!" I beam, that means we'll be going outside! I haven't in a bit of a while, scary things keep happening, and only when I'm with Kenji do I feel safe. People must know he's powerful since they steer clear of us.

"Wonderful. Well, I need to get rid of a few rats in the basement. Would you care to join?" He kisses my neck lightly.

"Sure." I stand up and he follows.

The basement is always so gloomy. I squeeze his hand as the elevator door opens and we walk in, being greeted by the various underlings. All my personal underlings were dismissed. I had them follow Kenji again because all I need is him. No point to have them. We stop in front of three men tied up on chairs, looking at us in fear.

"Darling, you going to play today?" Kenji kisses my neck whilst pulling me closer towards him.

"Yes please." The men smirk, as I step forward Kenji steps back. "Oh? These little bastards think they're going to get it easy?"

"I would be begging for my life if I was them, darling." He chuckles, "you are much more aggressive." The men pale as Kenji finishes speaking.

I turn and pick up a knife from a tray of toys. "I just wanna have fun, and they're bad guys, unlike my Kenji." I slide the blade against thing A's cheek, blood trailing behind. He winces, but no cries.

Boring.

I slip the knife, slowly, into his bicep.

Oh, there are the screams. Much better. I drop my hand, the blade still in him.

"Thing B." I pick up a sewing needle. I'll let thing A relax before going back to him. Calmly, I thread the needle and then insert it into B's cheek. I'll make him into a doll. First, I must sew him a mouth. The blood is staining the thread, but it's okay.

Nice, now he has a cute little smile. Next, I need to give him eyes, big black button eyes.

Wow, that was pretty easy, I mean, I just pinned them and stapled parts, so it was simple. The blood streaking down gives a cute effect.

"Oh no! You tore your skin!" I pat at the torn areas with a napkin. He must've torn it while screaming. That was my fault, I should've sewed his mouth last. Stupid mistake. I make a few fixes before stepping back.

"Aw, darling. You're so talented. Good job." I smile and hug Kenji.

"Thank you!"

"I'm sad to say but, we're going to have to speed up this. Our reservation is for 7, and it's 5. I know you like taking your time getting ready."

"Oh, dear! Well, I should get going to shower." He smiles and lifts me up, princess-style.

"We'll shower together."

He turns us away right as MinHyuk walks through. I watch as he sees what I did to thing B.

He looks disgusted. The blood had dripped to the floor. I stare as he orders men to clean up thing B while he begins to pick up a knife. The elevator door closes.

"Darling, are you excited?"

"Yes!" I wrap my arms around his neck.

It's weird killing people. Kenji looks happy though; whenever I join in torturing. So I do it. For him. All for him.

I mean. I don't feel anything for those things anyway.

I only feel for him.