18

We entered the building and I was immediately embraced in a hug.

"y/n! I'm so glad you're okay!" Lev cried out. "I heard that you were kidnapped and then the restaurant thing!"

I hugged him back before getting pulled away by Kenji. "Yeah, it was scary. How did you hear about the restaurant thing so quickly?"

"Word travels fast." He shrugs before MinHyuk cuts in.

"Alia is here, with Zahra." He nods towards the direction of one of the lounges.

"Really?!" I smile, before running off towards them.

"Alia!! Zahra!!" I slam the door open.

"Y/n!!" They cheer in unison.

"How are you?! I haven't seen you for forever. And when are you coming back to school?" Alia pats next to her. I sit down and sigh.

"I'm alright. I mean, I really like being with Kenji, and I was able to go outside today! But I'm not sure if I'll be going back to school anytime soon." Alia grabs my shoulders.

"Bro, you have to. I'm all alone. Also being allowed to go outside should be a basic right." She retorts.

"How has your guy's relationship been going?" I spit out, trying to change the subject.

"It's been great! We've gone on a lot of dates, why don't you tell her about them, Alia?" Zahra quickly responds, trying to help me change topics.

"It's been so fun! You'll never believe where we went..." Alia's voice starts to fade out as I zone out.

Is it really that weird that I'm not allowed outside? Honestly, I can't remember how long it's been since I came here. My memory is kinda fuzzy for some reason.

Actually, I can't seem to remember the time I was at Ameers. Like it is just black spots, me sitting there, then more black.

That's weird, since I've always had a good memory, and that happened recently enough that it wouldn't make sense that I'd have forgotten.

My head throbs as I try to recall, I squeeze my eyes shut, and right as a picture starts to form my eyes snap open.

"Y/n!!" Kenji shakes me, worried.

"Wha-?"

"Y/n! Are you alright? You look really pale." Alia places her hand on my back and rubs it in a soothing manner.

"Maybe you're tired. You've done a lot today. Come on, let's go to your room." Kenji helps me stand and leads me away, my head still throbbing.

"I'll talk to you guys later." I weakly called out to Zahra and Alia.

"Does your head hurt?" Kenji questions as I sit on my bed.

"Yeah, it's throbbing really badly."

"Here, take some medicine and get some rest." Kenji hands me a glass and a pill.

"Do you keep these in your pocket or something?" I joke, "You had this ready so quickly."

I shrug at his lack of response before taking a big gulp. I start to fade in and out of consciousness before laying down and squeezing Kenji's hand. He squeezes back as I fall asleep.

Sorry, it's super short! I'm not sure where to take this story, so I guess if any of you have any ideas, PLEASE comment them!! :)