14

It's been two days and I am so fucking bored. Scared too, but bored. There's nothing to do! I have sat on the bed all day, there are no windows to look out of... no paper to write with... no books, no anything.

Yesterday I discovered the camera in the corner of the room, so after putting two and two together, I'm being watched by someone who is clearly fucked in the head.

I should have believed Kenji, but also I can't be blamed. It's so unrealistic to believe that people have photos of me with knives and stuff stabbed in it. Like really?

Ameer has come and gone but I don't talk to him.

This whole ordeal has made me realize that I really didn't mind being with Kenji, even if I was trapped. He had good intentions. I really regret my actions. I turn away from the door as Ameer walks in.

"Y/N please, talk to me, I am not going to hurt you."

I scoffed, "Really do you think I'm going to believe you when you have pictures of me? Honestly, I'm so done with this and I want to go."

" Thank goodness you're talking to me. I was worried you would never say anything. I have those photos of you because I love you. I'm in love with you!" He grabbed my shoulders.

"Let go of me! Stop it!" I squirmed out of his grasp and sprinted to the door. I was just going to stand next to it but then I noticed he didn't lock it behind himself. I took that chance and ran oh, I don't run but let me tell you I fucking ran. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm leaving.

I sprinted as fast as I could I ended up running into something. I fell back on my butt in pain oh, whatever I ran into didn't even flinch.

"Darling, I knew you were feisty but I didn't think you were this feisty." I look up to see him, my heart raced as I felt myself catch my own breath, something I didn't realize I was holding. Seeing him, hearing his voice, being near him made me just relax.

"So you finally found me. Took you long enough." I slump down into a ball, on the verge of tears.

This whole week has been hell, first I'm stuck in a room with someone I thought lied to me and then I thought the guy who saved me actually is in love with me but also psychotic or something because they have pictures of me on the wall and there's knives in them and stuff so maybe they want to kill me out of love or something I'm not sure but I'm so annoyed and tired. And then I had saved after I had a break out myself. My whole life is now becoming some like romance mafia shit and if I am the heroine should I just be able to just like not do anything and get saved so why do I have to do all this?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of strong arms wrapped my waist and hoisted me up. At first, I was going to sign relief as I didn't have to do any more physical activity and I could just rely on Kenji to carry me. I look up to see that it was not Kenji who grabbed me, but Ameer.

"Let go of her." His voice laced in venom.

"She's mine now." Ameer retorted.

" she will never be yours. She's mine." Kenji reached to grab my wrist, but I was pulled away. Suddenly behind Ameer, my sight of Kenji was completely removed.

I start to panic, my brain saying if I can't see him he's not there and I am alone again with this man, he's fucking insane. I know he's there but I can't calm my nerves, I start to cry. The tears warm against my cheeks, creating rivers. I tried to stop but I just can't.

"Baby. I'm here."

Once again my body relaxes at the sound of his voice. I feel the hand that was at my waist, having moved to my wrist, tighten.