~1~

DISCLAIMER- This story will have violence and ~fun~. Topics that could trigger (I'll put a warning at the beginning of that chapter). Probably not super intense, idk honestly, but just saying. Kinky shit too, manipulation and other stuff ;) pls don't hate.(>﹏<)I have warned you. ideas welcomed, this will not be a planned out story, so if you want something added, comment it ;) Also the story will be in first person POV unless otherwise stated :)

 I slam the snooze button for what feels like the 20th time before groaning and turning over. It was 10 am.

Shit.

Well, I missed my first class of the day, oops. I pulled myself up and slowly climbed out of bed, my head aching.

"Y/N, you're hungover aren't you?" My roommate Alia called from the kitchen. I groaned in response while irking at her giggle.

"Don't you have class Alia??"

"Don't try to get me to leave! I know your plans!" I smirk before changing into a hoodie and pants.

"Where did you go last night?" She hands me a plate of food while I take a seat.

"What do you mean? Weren't you with me last night?"

"I mean yeah, but you dipped for a while." She shrugged while I took a bite.

"I don't remember shit, my head hurts, I'll probably take the day off, could you give me the notes?"

"Yeah, sure." She grabs her bag before taking her leave, leaving me alone with the dishes.

"Bitch." I groan, "I'm ill and she's leaving me the dishes??" Standing up to abandon the plate in the sink I noticed a post-it.

You aren't ill. Do the dishes

How does she know??? Ughhh. But her comment concerns me, when did I leave her last night? We went to a nice bar but I don't remember much. Oh well.

I curl back in bed, shitting my eyes in hopes to ease the pain in my head.

I shot my eyes open and glanced at the clock. Its 5 pm already?? Damn, okay. My head isn't hurting anymore, so that's nice. I grab my wallet and bag before heading out the door. It's Friday, so my day to get groceries, even though it's late, I'll just bring my anti-wolf defense keychain.

I enter the store thinking about what would be needed for dinner. I'm making pasta so obviously, I need pasta noodles, and some veggies cuz I'm a healthy bitch. Oh, and ice cream. I'm a college student so I don't have much money, meaning I ain't buying a lot. Hehe.

I buy my groceries and exit the store and of course, it's dark. Just my luck. I pick up the pace and fast walk home, however, my eyes catch something in the alleyway.

It's a group of, what looks like, thugs. I'm not stupid enough to stop and stare, so I breathe a deep breath and try to pretend I didn't notice them. They pointed at me and whispered to each other about something. I hear shuffling and my heart begins to race. One of them is following me. 

This is an anti-wolf defense keychain in case you didn't know :)