7

I am nearing the bridge when I bump into something.

"I'm sorry!" I look up and slightly hoping it's someone I know, realize it's not. Great, I bump into a stranger and he's kinda scary looking.

"No worries." I nod slightly before attempting to leave, which is prevented by him grabbing my wrist. "Oh, wait."

"What is it?" My heart starts to race if he asks me to repay him for dirtying his coat, which I didn't do, but I've read too many books to ignore this possible idea. I don't have money to pay back for a coat. Please don't ask.

"Do you know a Y/n L/n?"

"Um, why do you think I would?" I ain't no idiot, I'm not revealing myself!

"Oh, you looked like a university student so I hoped you knew her."

"Well, the university is large, so that's far-fetched." He rolls his eyes. Rude.

"I know, but I really need to find her."

"Why?" I don't even know you, why would you need to find me?

"Doesn't involve you." He grunts, his sweet attitude is fading.

"Well, it does."

"And why is that?" He raises an eyebrow and tightens the grip on my wrist.

"Cuz you're looking for me." I retort.

Wait, shit. I shouldn't have told him my name. Well, it doesn't matter. Probably wants to know where I am because he knows Alia or something.

"You are?" He looks me up and down. Idk, but it seems like he's disappointed. Rude bitch.

"What's with the look?" I glare at him.

"Oh, nothing. Just thought his toy would be more interesting."

"Toy? I ain't a toy, and fuck you. I am interesting, you just have bad tastes!" I try to pull my arm away, but his grip is too strong. "Let go of me! Who the hell are you??" I wiggle, trying to get out, this guy, who I don't even know the name of, grabs me and insults me. What the hell? Where are his manners??

"Really? So he hasn't caught you yet? That makes this so much better." He licks his lips causing me to shudder.

This guy is bad news.

He looks at my panicked face. "Oh, how rude of me, I haven't introduced myself yet. The name's Ameer. Ameer Jackson."

My bitchy self rolls in. "No need to repeat. Could've just said Ameer Kacksin. Who are you? Draco Malfoy?"

"Jackson, not Kacksin." It's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Potato pitato." I clutch my book bag, preparing to swing. Wait- I don't really want to get physical with a guy who clearly is willing to draw blood. His aura is scary.

"Come with me. I need to show you something." He starts to drag me.

"H-hold up, I don't want to go with you!" He doesn't bother looking at me, just kept staring forward.

"Trust me, you want to."

How would he know what I want? I reluctantly give in. Maybe if I stop resisting he'll stop pulling me. If he stops pulling then maybe I can run away. I glance around and try to memorize every turn we take. Unluckily, we took a lot of turns. Like a lot.

"Where are we going?" I ask in almost a whisper.

"My place."

"What?!? No!!" I start to panic and wiggle again.