26

Hi

sryyy about the hella long wait... turns out one of my friends is pretending to be me/and another of my friends. copying us and all, it's awkward lmao but I guess it keeps things interesting. oh and I redid my room :) so maybe now that I have decent space to work, I'll write more. anyway...

ok so this ch is rlly short and then there's a 🍋scene, it takes place before the kidnapping. Idk, I've been stumped on what to write so this is a fail at a ch to make up for my absence. (also some of the smut was recommended from a comment earlier so THANK YOU)

"y/n!" I turn and watch Lev and Min rush over to me. "We've got to get you out of here. Boss's orders."

"...no, No, not without him?!" I try to refute, yet Lev swiftly picks me up. We can't leave Kenji here. What if he can't beat his dad?

Lev starts towards the exit, my vision going back and forth from Lev to Kenji. Min is following, gun in hand. I look back at Kenji.

My heart falls. At the same moment as he drops to his knees.

I watch as he lifts his hand, coving his eye, I think. His back is to me, but I can see the blood dripping down his arm.

I scream.

Lev and Min turn back. Before I finish my cry, Min is rushing to Kenji's side. Kenji stops Min, all with a swift motion of his hand. I blink away some tears, the next thing I see is a wall.

"Lev! We've got to-"

"No."

"LEV"

"..."

He rushes out of the building. 

yea... so that's that. anyway, here's smut

I wrap the warm towel around myself as I step out of the shower. 

"So refreshed."

"That's good."

"Yeah. Wait." I turn to face Kenji, "what are you doing in here?"

"Admiring you."

I smile, reaching for my clothes.

"Also this." He cuts me off, handing me a white gift box.

"What's this?" 

"Wear it. Come out when you're done." He straightens himself and leaves the room.

I place the box on the counter and finish drying myself before wrapping my hair up with the towel. 

"It's such a cute box. I'll keep it." I open the box, gently lifting the tissue. "The fuck."

I lift lingerie up, it unfolding to show... a lot. Well, a lot of personality, not a lot of cloth. It feels a bit off. Like not normal cloth, maybe it's some fancy material. Wait, it smells like strawberries! Damn, that's fancy. 

"Should I wear it?" I mumbled to myself.

"Might as well." I slip the various pieces on. It's actually more comfortable than I thought. I hang the towel up and brush my hair. "Ok, here we go."

The door opens, and I walk out to see Kenji sitting on one of the chairs, he looks up and smiles.

"Come here."

"Lots of orders today huh?" I smirk, but I still walk over to him.

"You like them, or you would've protested." He grabs my hand and pulls me onto his lap. "God, it's been a while."